NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 6 Discussion

Miguel Herrera Win GIF
premier league celebration GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor
Fuck Yeah Reaction GIF

You just knew it would be Hastings!!!

Daaaaamn. What a game.

Madge is safe for most of the season now. As for Parra well, that is humiliating.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 2,728
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Hastings

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,518
We could do with a top Hooker from the ESL...

What brilliant ending, suck it pawa

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 2,728
He even got a Kiwi name 🤣

1100.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]matiunz - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2013
REACTIONS: 18,085
LOL THATS ME FOR THE KNOCKOUT TIPPING
Unlucky shoulda been a gimmie, was the last leg of my multi lol

This year yet?

It was a spirited performance, by the Tigers, but lets face it, if Parra dont make 13 or 14 errors they probably win that by 40. Arthur will be livid i reckon. Just dumb footy by Parra every time they got a foothold in the game.

It was a spirited performance, by the Tigers, but lets face it, if Parra dont make 13 or 14 errors they probably win that by 40. Arthur will be livid i reckon. Just dumb footy by Parra every time they got a foothold in the game.
Scott Caan Pessimist GIF by CBS

Just enjoy the moment. The Tigers won their first game against "King" Gutho and Mr Academy Award himself, Mitch Moses.

Hastings reminds me of Gamble for some reason, just more skilled.

4885.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]DallyM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 21, 2016
REACTIONS: 2,061
Happy for the tigers ... Always back the under dog's

Oh yeah but they did make the errors. At this point the only way the Tigers win is when their opponents self destruct. If they develop some sort of cohesion then they'll start winning in their own right.

Oh yeah but they did make the errors. At this point the only way the Tigers win is when their opponents self destruct. If they develop some sort of cohesion then they'll start winning in their own right.

Kind of the same way all bottom three teams win.

So you are ok with players feigning injury to get penalties? Because that is what happened there.
I disagree.

It was an awkward tackle and Papenhuyzen's ankle clearly got caught up in it so he's entitled to be in pain. This isn't like Cherry-Evans realising he could get a crusher penalty and having a giggle afterwards.

I disagree.

It was an awkward tackle and Papenhuyzen's ankle clearly got caught up in it so he's entitled to be in pain. This isn't like Cherry-Evans realising he could get a crusher penalty and having a giggle afterwards.

Unless I am remembering it wrong, he was basically straight back up and sprinting in the very next play.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Big Del
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Allo
  • Volvo Driver
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.