CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

Not even a sin bin for that? And people claim the refs aren't biased towards the 'top' teams? He'll probably get 1 week ban at most too.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 20,256
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

That wasn’t forward.

Roosters getting rooted by the Refs.

Typical, after getting the rub against us.

Annersley needs something to prove there is no agenda.

Flegler binned for tackling too hard, but Toops takes his head off and all good.

Fucking coat hanger... should be off

Of course... can't penalise the top teams too much.

Whatever happened to "high and forceful"... **** me dead this game is rigged and the rorters aren't even good anymore!!

Why are you still surprised at this?

And now a blatant knock on called backwards

It's not in his game - NSWRL probably

Ref won’t stop until it’s 14-12 .. gotta get a grandstand finish on Anzac Day..

I don't get how the ref gets to go around next week after those two calls. That's the only way to fix this shit up

They really want the Roosters back in this don't they.

I don't get how the ref gets to go around next week after those two calls. That's the only way to fix this shit up
Analsley will protect him... if he punished all the wrong calls he wouldn't have a workforce left

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,655
There’s been a lot of chatter about the timing of the warriors game tonight - and rightfully so - on the other side of things there’s the knowledge that Australia really takes a very nationalist stance with respect to Anzac Day, so the NZ bit always defers with what I still think is a better attitude and balance of commemoration… you know, let them have their jingoistic negative capacity etc… However, I just had to remark that on going to the official nrl site just now i see there’s a game between the Australian defence forces team and turkey … I mean wtf, that’s pretty next level
One thing we don't do well on Anzac Day is acknowledge the Turks who died.
They do it at ANZAC cove.....and the Turks let us have our fallen there, and our annual pilgrimage, they tend the Graves, in what was a massive invasion attempt of their home.

The Turks come out very honorable people in all of this. And indeed it was a great victory for them when you think about it.

I guess that's why the Defence force play Turkish descendants.

Was waiting for the penalty rorters for purposefully playing it forward

Great effort from Lomax.. unfortunately he’ll be suspended for seven weeks for intercepting a pass intended for Tedesco

Ref looking for a phantom knock on call to give the rorters the ball back.

All these 50/50 calls that seemingly go one way... and people want to get rid of the captain's challenge

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 20,256
Dragons knock what?

Hahaha

Active Now

• Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.