CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3995.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]drunk_monk - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 15, 2014
REACTIONS: 2,345
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
What the hell happened there? Looked like cowboys got the play started before the hooter and then the ref called half time.

Oh. Are they that desperate for centers?
Not sure. Herbert was named in centres but went to the wing when Sami was scratched. Guessing since Proctor was the 18th man, Fafita was the most likely in their forward pack to be able to move to centre.

Oh. Are they that desperate for centers?
I just don't think we had any centres in the team list from Tuesday. I would've thought Jamayne to wing Campbell to FB made sense unless he is still injured which I don't think he is.

Pisses me off because it gets Proctor out there flopping as usual. 2 penalties first 5 minutes from him and yet here he is back in the team again.

They still need to work on this 6 again rule. Cowboys have given about 5 away on their line and we've only been there twice all game.
Yup, still depends on the opponent and the ref as to how they are played/used.

Last night bulldogs only gave away 4 six agains all night with 2 penalties whilst continuing to be offside all the time. Last week they were pulled up on the offsides and gave away 9 six agains and 8 penalties. Amazing turn around...

This games taken a turn for the worse..

that was very odd and poor from dearden. its like he has lost all confidense in taking the line on. seemed like easy points if he just ran hard and burrorwed for line. instead he stops 2 metres out to find someone

4775.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wizards rage - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2016
REACTIONS: 17,402
Wow 10 in the bin for that!

Refs trying to keep the GC in the game

Smash em bro

3995.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]drunk_monk - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 15, 2014
REACTIONS: 2,346
That was a fucked call

wow why do we even pay touch judges the guy is right there literally 1 metre away from the ball

That's why touchies don't make decisions. On the RARE times they do, they screw it up.

Active Now

• maddo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Dreaglor
  • RolledOates
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • marw
  • BroncsNBundy
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.