CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 20,233
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
I had the Titans in my top. 8

Terrible mistake

This team is mud

titans fans starting to understand why we laughed at them for taking isaako. Guy just has to many brain lapses in a game. hes a great athlete but hes just not a footballer and your fullback neeeds to be a footballer not an athlete

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
Well done to Payten

He’s got the cows playing with passion and conviction

The Cows are looking pretty solid this year.
pains me to say it but they do. will never forgive them for the pain 2015 brought but they will make the 8 and might even worry a couple teams in finals on there day.

4275.jpg
8603.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jd87 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 4, 2014

titans fans starting to understand why we laughed at them for taking isaako. Guy just has to many brain lapses in a game. hes a great athlete but hes just not a footballer and your fullback neeeds to be a footballer not an athlete

Gus "NSW didn't lose tonight".
Fatty "Umm. 6. To. 4".

Maybe they should try Fifita at full back

4775.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wizards rage - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2016
REACTIONS: 17,404
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

One of our fans pointed out that the Dogs were heavily penalised the week before and then up against us, they were relatively perfect. How does that happen in the space of one week? Answer: the ref picks a victim each week and then just hammers them.
I think they try to support the team that’s behind to keep the game close. Handicap the team in the lead and assist the team behind.

Just annoys people with the inconsistencies.

And then there are the teams that are supposed to win and supposed to lose some weeks…

Smash em bro

4275.jpg

Maybe they should try Fifita at full back

hes another gun athlete but an actual footballer he is not.

The bunker is another entirely huge issue. The entire officiating system is corrupt and unfixable in its current state.
they just need to try and make things black and white, stop complicating things for the refs and allowing coaches to muddy the waters and manipulate the rules.

4775.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wizards rage - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2016

I think they try to support the team that’s behind to keep the game close. Handicap the team in the lead and assist the team behind.

Just annoys people with the inconsistencies.

And then there are the teams that are supposed to win and supposed to lose some weeks…

Smash em bro

The Cows I believe are the most favoured team over the last few years.

If I were a coach, I'd be sitting down with the ref's boss regularly and sucking up to them by telling them how good they are and ask what my team needs to do to be 'favoured'. Once you are a favoured team, ala Panthers, Cows, Storm, etc you are almost guaranteed to be a 5-8 team at worst.

How the **** is JT still on the field?...

4775.jpg
Well done to Payten

He’s got the cows playing with passion and conviction
That’s what I see in his coaching. Makes each player individually confident in their game. Gets the players giving 100%.

Got to give it to Townsend as well, who has been a key recruit that they can have built an effective attacking structure around. Not flashy but experience and footy IQ gels the team together

Smash em bro

they just need to try and make things black and white, stop complicating things for the refs and allowing coaches to muddy the waters and manipulate the rules.

This is where they should be commended for how they've addressed the obstruction rule. I don't like players taking dives for it but they are pretty consistent in denying tries and I can live with that. That's all fans want right, consistency.

well just look above you at sproj comment and there is your answer
Oh I well and truly knew the answer, its just amazing how they have mudded this game for "player safety" then you see blatant rorting of the system like this.

3995.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]drunk_monk - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 15, 2014
REACTIONS: 2,346
Titans didn't even look like they wanted to stop him.

Loooove it

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.