CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 20,234
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
The amount of times Tito whats his face has dropped the ball… embarrassing

SOO player also… smh

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
8834.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fernando - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2015

Beat the Warriors by 2 and needed a fluke to beat the Tigers, heat should get applied by won’t

I have no idea how we lost to the Titans

That’s 2 wasted points down the drain

Same with the game against SGI

We should be 5-1 not 3-3

Titans...

That's bad. After the efforts they have been putting in, to get a result like that, that's got to shake the confidence a little bit.

But I guess it's been coming. They just haven't been able to get it right so far this season.

4275.jpg

I have no idea how we lost to the Titans

That’s 2 wasted points down the drain

Same with the game against SGI

We should be 5-1 not 3-3

Come on now, that's a bit rich. Its hard to find a team that has played as badly as you guys did the first 4 or 5 rounds and get as many wins as you did. Bumped into teams at the exact right times this year. For example, any top 12 team would have flogged us by 50 and you lot by 30 at Redcliffe round 4, it was shocking.

This should be a pretty easy win for the Rabbitohs.

HE GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT!

JEEEEZUS. Got his head in an awful spot

Well, once playing raiders.
True... I remember them having some bullshit draw... just checked their next games outside of QLD are parra in Darwin (basically a home game considering the distance parra have to travel) and then penrith in round 12.

Soooo they'll leave qld 3 times in 12 rounds and one of those times is a neutral ground closer to them than their opposition (who's home game it's meant to be)

That seems a long time before being held?

Edit: It might just be all the slow motion replays making it seem worse

The ref knock on in the grounding.

What the **** was he seeing?

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncs1459
  • ostin86
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.