CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 7 Discussion

So when does Holbrook start coming under pressure?
Get out of my head! haha.

was just in middle of typing along winded post about the media sucking Holbrook's dick all last year and pre season this year. saying how great a coach he is and titans are going to be a threat.

They have been down right awful in some games this year. and there roster is actually decent.
But i guess they have the luxury of no one really caring still what the titans do. so there poor performance fly's under the rader.

bottom line is Titans articles dont generate clicks

The Titans look awful. Attack and defence.

So much coin spent on forwards and an average spine will do that..

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4775.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wizards rage - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2016
REACTIONS: 17,405
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Hiku is fit!

Beast in defence 🤣

Smash em bro

1100.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]matiunz - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2013
REACTIONS: 18,129
Will Titans stop getting hyped up now?

This year yet?

to me titans suffer from attitude problem.

They actually look good in patches in both defense and attack they do actually have structure to both.
They look alot better then broncs do at times. The problem is these weird fades they have in games were it just feels like they give up.

They remind me of our darkest days under seibold when he just lost the shed. players stopped trying as soon as things got tough.

to me thats a huge worry for holbrook because once you lose the shed its very hard to get that back unless you make mass roster changes.

1100.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]matiunz - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2013
REACTIONS: 18,129

Will Titans stop getting hyped up now?

This year yet?
Panthers next week lol

I hope the Titans learned a big lesson about throwing a million dollars at Broncos players.
But will the Broncos have learnt the lesson of throwing million dollar contracts at Broncos players

to me titans suffer from attitude problem.

They actually look good in patches in both defense and attack they do actually have structure to both.
They look alot better then broncs do at times. The problem is these weird fades they have in games were it just feels like they give up.

They remind me of our darkest days under seibold when he just lost the shed. players stopped trying as soon as things got tough.

to me thats a huge worry for holbrook because once you lose the shed its very hard to get that back unless you make mass roster changes.
there spine is weak and are relying on young potential , sound familiar 🤔

3995.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]drunk_monk - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 15, 2014
REACTIONS: 2,346
Hiku is looking fit!

Beast in defence 🤣
We need him and cappy to come back

Didn’t Holbrook have success in the UK?

I just worry where do they go to if they do get rid of him, they haven’t really improved at all.

Beat the Warriors by 2 and needed a fluke to beat the Tigers, heat should get applied but probably won’t

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.