CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 9 Discussion

The real low point in that warriors game was when they were rucking it out of trouble and only got to the 40m line on the 5th and Shaun Johnson got the ball and instead of booting it for miles, gave it to Murchison ffs. That’s not even an attempt at running it, that was either cowardly or incompetent.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 9,560
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

It is not a ridiculous take at all, I just don't think the Raiders are worst team bad. I don't think you guys or the Tigers are either. Just making conversation and being glad that for now, we aren't in the mix ourselves. A week is a long time in league though.

You're right bro, I was just thinking back on our glorious victory last week and wondering how the Raiders could possibly have been worse than us, the spoon race is just ridiculous this year.

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 24,619

Way better than watching a replay of the Warriors game.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

That's true.

I have to say, I felt a bit sorry for Lodge. He was busting his guts out there trying to get the Warriors on the front foot, and they were doing well until Kennedy went off and Walsh set up that try.. From that point on, it was all downhill.

I think they were guilty of trying to put the Sharks away early instead of playing patient and building up their tackle count and the game just kept slipping away from them.

Walsh was causing the Sharks headaches on that left edge, but then they stopped going there and using his pace to create opportunities.

75.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Defence - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 20,120

Oh Man U guys have a proud history and six premierships to hang your hat on- we can only dream of that kind of success and with the strength of your brand and the amount of young talent pouring into it, it was only a matter of time till u were a force again.
We’re fucked- no one in nz gives a shit about rugby league and the only young guys we get are the ones union don’t want.
League is in a very dark place in nz.
Tbh we need help.

Vlandal hears you and has really helpful advice - 'Just get better'

You must feel so hopeful to hear that.

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
Johnson as the senior half was terribly disappointing. Warriors just too dumb, quite painful to watch for everyone (such as me) who wanted them to win !!
Havig said that, Ramien should have been sent off and surely will be getting a few weeks suspension.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

75.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Defence - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 20,124
801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009

Johnson as the senior half was terribly disappointing. Warriors just too dumb, quite painful to watch for everyone (such as me) who wanted them to win !!
Havig said that, Ramien should have been sent off and surely will be getting a few weeks suspension.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/
I’m glad he wasn’t- would’ve been even more embarrassing losing to 11.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
Cows and Broncs look most likely to boot Souths and Tits from the 8, two big redemption arcs this season.

I don't trust anyone who never shows any emotion but Peyton is slowly and scarily developing into a next gen arch-villian supercoach from a sci fi comic. I'm starting to think it's not a mask, he really is ming the merciless all the time.

75.jpg
REACTIONS: 20,116

Well u can never count us out!
We’ve never actually had the spoon- that’s about all we’ve got to hang onto these days.
Pretty embarrassing today and I was dreading coming into this thread but gotta face the music I suppose….

You won't get any shit from me after where we have been. It was only 3 games ago we were utter poo, it happens, better days ahead hopefully.

4619.jpg

Cows and Broncs look most likely to boot Souths and Tits from the 8, two big redemption arcs this season.

I don't trust anyone who never shows any emotion but Peyton is slowly and scarily developing into a next gen arch-villian supercoach from a sci fi comic. I'm starting to think it's not a mask, he really is ming the merciless all the time.

Who is going to replace Newcastle? Far too early to make predictions as there are many twists and turns in a RL season. The Cowboys could easily fall out of the playoff race. The Broncos are totally reliant on their HB and if he goes down, we are fucked. As it is, the Broncos will finish around 10th IMO.

Souths will have the services of Lattrell again soon which will help immensely. They'll make the 8. Newcastle have most of their troops coming back starting this week and they could easily go on a run that enables them to make the finals which may only require 11 wins.

Don't count out Stg or GC out yet either. When you have a comp that contains 2 brilliant teams, 3 or 4 good teams and the rest are shit=final Top 8 makeup is a lottery.

4619.jpg
9095.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Accept - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 27, 2016
Who is going to replace Newcastle? Far too early to make predictions as there are many twists and turns in a RL season. The Cowboys could easily fall out of the playoff race. The Broncos are totally reliant on their HB and if he goes down, we are fucked. As it is, the Broncos will finish around 10th IMO.

Souths will have the services of Lattrell again soon which will help immensely. They'll make the 8. Newcastle have most of their troops coming back starting this week and they could easily go on a run that enables them to make the finals which may only require 11 wins.

Don't count out Stg or GC out yet either. When you have a comp that contains 2 brilliant teams, 3 or 4 good teams and the rest are shit=final Top 8 makeup is a lottery.

Just my call on the two most improved so far. Yeah anything can happen but the script is writing itself, you've got Reynolds, and Cows are suddenly looking like a Melbourne level drilled team, Souths have been shit and it doesn't get any easier for them next week against the premiership dark horses.

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
Souths will have the services of Lattrell again soon which will help immensely. They'll make the 8.

Latrine will be lucky to play again this season. He is travelling to the US for radical surgery which is not guaranteed to work.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

Storm have a couple of injury concerns out of their match.

Paps torn hamstring
Reimis Smith torn pec

They’ll just find two other guns to replace them.

The Tigers are still my tip for the spoon

They had their feel good story there with a couple of field goals to win against teams that obviously didn't respect them on the day but for them to beat anyone I feel like their opponent has to have a pretty bad day

Bulldogs aren't going that great either but they've got a bit more footy in them

Newcastle are the real surprise, after 2 rounds they looked like a born again footy team but if you watched their past few games (ever since Ponga extended) they've been absolutely horrific

Warriors fans, at least you've gone up a spot on the ladder despite losing..

Thank the Dragons.

4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 9,565
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014
Warriors fans, at least you've gone up a spot on the ladder despite losing..

Thank the Dragons.

1412667335.png
Good point, we'll look back on that game as the start of our run up the ladder

Will Kennedy almost takes Walsh's head off and he gets 2 weeks. Ramien has got 3 weeks.

2 weeks.

The NRL need to re-think the grading system.

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncorob
  • Maddy
  • Morkel
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.