NRL 2023 Round 1 Discussion

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Dare I say it, some of these Melbourne players look...unfit.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
that still goes down as the big farcical call i have ever seen to be honest. they literally changed rule for that one occasion. still mad over it

I know man, I know.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Really good half

As expected Bellamy has a big job getting this forward pack up to his standard

Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
That decision by Klein to award the Eels a penalty for Moses jumping into the arms of the Storm player was a joke. To then put him on report was just one wrong decision after another.

I'd forgotten how much I really hate watching games reffed by this clown and this from someone who hates the Storm as much as anyone.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Munster’s comeback game already confirmed ✅ 🔒
2A258CC1 CFD8 4647 BE63 53B5A0B166AC

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
This game suuuuuucccccckkkkkksssss.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
That's a shocking lack of duty of care to allow someone with a compound fracture to play. The risk of infection is no joke.
Surely mustn’t be a compound fracture?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Surely mustn’t be a compound fracture?
Well the Storm confirmed it's a compound fracture according to commentary but maybe there's a miscommunication because that's disgraceful.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Is it just me or is Coates really nothing special? He hasn’t improved from when he was with us and if anything he has regressed. He just kind of lumbers the ball back and props before hitting the line. Unless he is handed the ball at the try line he seems to do **** all.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It's a miracle the Melbourne Storm are even in this. Their discipline both with and without the ball has been poor but still they've defended their line stoutly.

Hodgson has stepped in for Mahoney and hasn't missed a beat. The key is that he's kept it simple and hasn't over-played his hand from the start - the key will be whether he plays this way through out the season.

I still think it's on if Melbourne can attack that left hand-side. They desperately miss Olam but the Eels are really treading water out there whenever the Storm go that way.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Is it just me or is Coates really nothing special? He hasn’t improved from when he was with us and if anything he has regressed. He just kind of lumbers the ball back and props before hitting the line. Unless he is handed the ball at the try line he seems to do **** all.

He's slightly safer under the high ball, that's it.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
hodgson has been pretty average tonight. playing a lil like billy walters does when he gets fatigued and flustered.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
hodgson has been pretty average tonight. playing a lil like billy walters does when he gets fatigued and flustered.

He should have retired 2 years ago

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Astro
  • Kev_Guz
  • Porthoz
  • Strop
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.