GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Eels really struggling defensively now

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
smart from hughes but man it looks like he took a huge step off the mark where he shoould of played it?

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Is it just me or is Coates really nothing special? He hasn’t improved from when he was with us and if anything he has regressed. He just kind of lumbers the ball back and props before hitting the line. Unless he is handed the ball at the try line he seems to do **** all.
He came up with a good defensive play that he would've botched previously. He's a giant and fast, gonna be a beast imo

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Storm look very disjointed but with Munster, Grant and Hughes they are always dangerous.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I would have thought that Bellamy would have been able to teach Coates to catch attacking kicks by now

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I would have thought that Bellamy would have been able to teach Coates to catch attacking kicks by now
Coates I think was having problems with his shoulder prior to that which may have contributed to it.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Can't believe slater literally said "Coates normally eats then up" when Coates dropped an attacking bomb. I've never seen a winger drop more attacking bombs then him, ever. I reckon he literally has a 10% strike rate with them...

And is he injured, or is he just reeling out of every tackle like he always does. I can already hear slater and c smith talking Coates up so he can justify picking him ahead of Oates again, again undeservedly.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
LOL I was thinking for a second did he actually get it down

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Hodgson showing he's still in the eliter tier of 9s. Couldn't ask for a better replacement for Mahoney.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Coates I think was having problems with his shoulder prior to that which may have contributed to it.
Did he hurt his shoulder in 2017 or something and never got it fixed?

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Hodgson showing he's still in the eliter tier of 9s. Couldn't ask for a better replacement for Mahoney.
was great from him but to be fair he has been dreaful by his standards tonight. has looked neally off the pace and past it .

but clearly still very clever between the ears and can do things like that.

just dont know if he has it in him to be 80 minute hooker all year.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Turncoates injured. awwwww :(

Unread

Active Now

• Gaz
  • thenry
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Ozired
  • Culhwch
  • mitch222
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Painin the Haas
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.