CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 13 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Jeez that’s some shit defence by the Dragons in the last 15 minutes

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

Isaako kicking them lights out all year and Lomax struggling at 70% or something... even if drags could score I think Lomax's goal kicking would cost them anyway

Holy ****... when was the last time dragons touched the ball

No excess numbers apparently and strong tight, strong tight. Game winning chant for mine

Suli looks like he wants to cry…being at the Dragons who can blame him.

How'd you see the Kodi shot?

If he has any sort of power he could've taken Bird out leading to 8pt try and surely a sin bin... because he hits like a mosquito he only gets put on report.

Softer tackles have been sent to the bin compared to that Kodi shot
If Bird had have milked an HIA it would have been a sin-bin for sure.

That should be a text book example of an 8 point try, but since it occurred before the try was scored the Dragons get absolutely nothing out of it.

**** me, who ate Jack Bird? Here we are throwing jabs at Milf....

Should have to go off for a HIA... lie down like that, slow to your feet... how's it not a sign of concussion

If Bird had have milked an HIA it would have been a sin-bin for sure.

That should be a text book example of an 8 point try, but since it occurred before the try was scored the Dragons get absolutely nothing out of it.
Yeah I was thinking it has to be close to an 8pt try... how much more in the act of scoring can it get

Got to hand it to the Dragons. Tell your coach he isn’t wanted in preseason and then wait 4 months to pull the trigger. Wonder why they look like they haven’t been coached.

How is that late shot on Katoa different to the Amone one... outside of Katoa getting straight to his feet

NRL teams needn’t put their injured players in ‘no contact’ bibs at training anymore.. just dress them in a number 6 or 7 shirt and teammates will know they can’t be touched 🙄

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.