CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 13 Discussion

Yeah, if you pass the ball more than once or go 10m then you've taken your advantage. Needs to be a hard and fast rule, none of this interpretation.

Seemed like advantage played to me, but they rarely give that.
It was just interesting considering the one last night... that one felt like advantage taken, but mostly sideways.... but I also don't have much of an issue with a team throwing it around a little bit after an error, depending on how far down field they get... to me it's more about vertical field position than horizontal field position.

To me if a team makes a linebreak and ends up 20-30m down field then their advantage has been taken... but if they throw 3 passes to get it to an edge and drop it, then that's not advantage played.

I think ESL brought in a 'free play' as advantage to allow the team to do whatever they want after an error... I'm not a fan of that, only because I'm not a massive fan of the wild rainbow passes and forced offloads.

In general it seems like the NRL has basically adopted an "advantage is taken" when the receiving team has played for a try scoring situation or sometimes after a kick... and that has effectively been brought in from Gus' commentary.

Looking at the back of sivo's head, are we sure he isn't alien

Dylan Brown is quite the player, easily beat defensive half and damaging with the ball.

There's a good reason I have a warriors jersey in my cupboard. Bloody love you guys

Jack Bird's try against the Dolphins was scored on the 7th tackle.

When Amone got the ball, that was on the 4th play and Molo's hit up after that should have been 5th tackle and turnover. But because of the delay with the Amone incident, the officials fucked up the tackle count and they counted the 4th tackle twice.

So I don't have a problem with Kodi not going to the bin considering it shouldn't have even been Dragons' ball to begin with.

Considering the school visits and clinics the Broncos have done in NZ before this game, and including a message on the jersey etc, that aren't required at all. I really hope whoever this is, isn't someone we share this weekly thread with 🤡. That's not even mentioning we always seem to play each other during origin...

Screenshot 20230527 171958 Twitter

Jack Bird's try against the Dolphins was scored on the 7th tackle.

When Amone got the ball, that was on the 4th play and Molo's hit up after that should have been 5th tackle and turnover. But because of the delay with the Amone incident, the officials fucked up the tackle count and they counted the 4th tackle twice.

So I don't have a problem with Kodi not going to the bin considering it shouldn't have even been Dragons' ball to begin with.

season 6 dancing GIF

Considering the school visits and clinics the Broncos have done in NZ before this game, and including a message on the jersey etc, that aren't required at all. I really hope whoever this is, isn't someone we share this weekly thread with 🤡. That's not even mentioning we always seem to play each other during origin...

View attachment 22377

Darwin, that's in QLD!

Some calls actually going the Warriors way. That is a surprise.

Metcalf has been a handbrake on the Warriors attack. Being just quick as a half isn't good enough to make it in the NRL

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.