CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 17 Discussion

Who you got for the next game? I'm actually going for the Raiders, as much as I love a butt hurt Sticky in the press conference, watching the Roosters in free fall is a fantastic sight.

The Roosters have a tough draw for the rest of the season. Them beating the Raiders might give us some breathing room.

From a Warriors perspective I'm disappointed that the Rabbitohs lost. Obviously it help our playoff cause but I was hoping they'd come to Mt Smart as a top 4 side & we'd roll them. I don't think we've beaten a top 4 side since Round 4 2018 & are now unlikely to break that sequence until the playoffs

From a Warriors perspective I'm disappointed that the Rabbitohs lost. Obviously it helps our playoff cause but I was hoping they'd come to Mt Smart as a top 4 side & we'd roll them. I don't think we've beaten a top 4 side since Round 4 2018 & are now unlikely to break that 26 game defeat sequence until the playoffs

If we lose next week, the Eels will be top 4

Who chooses the music for Souths at the stadium... not exactly contemporary
They have been singing it since 1967 :rolleyes: ...I think they stole it from Manchester United...not quite you'll never walk alone...is it?

Who do we want to lose here?
If you are petty like me then you want to see the Roosters lose, but I think from a Warriors ladder position a Roosters win helps.

They have been singing it since 1967 :rolleyes: ...I think they stole it from Manchester United...not quite you'll never walk alone...is it?

Nah not glory glory, I love the tradition of that.

More the incidental music in stoppages - it seems outdated / Credence C R etc.

But I now think a lot less about Glory Glory if its a straight Man U rip off...

I like the days when you went to Carlaw Park to have a meat pie and watch the footy and talk with your mates.

On special occasions, like a test match, the Northern Districts Army Band led by Captain Fred Smyth entertained the crowd.

Some days at MSS the music is so loud you cannot hear yourself think.

STUPID

How the **** could you say that was back?

You were right in line Klein.

I am trying to feel sorry for the Roosters but yeah nah just not feeling it.

I like the days when you went to Carlaw Park to have a meat pie and watch the footy and talk with your mates.

On special occasions, like a test match, the Northern Districts Army Band led by Captain Fred Smyth entertained the crowd.

Some days at MSS the music is so loud you cannot hear yourself think.

STUPID
I can picture you getting up and grooving to Savage Freaks.

Ì might head over to the Chookpen. Having two actual halfs with Manu back to centre was meant to fix everything.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.