NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 17 Discussion

Plenty of us Warrior fans have lots of love for the Bronchos. After the Warriors the Bronchos and Eels are the teams I love to watch. Just like the way both teams play. Also you guys are training up Jordan Riki for his eventual return to us here in NZ🤣

The standard of reffing in our games seems to have improved since that outburst though, merely a coincidence no doubt.
HAs it improved or are we just playing better that if a decision does go against us it has a smaller impact? Are we also getting the 'better' refs due to having earned our position on the table?

Has it improved or are we just playing better that if a decision does go against us it has a smaller impact? Are we also getting the 'better' refs due to having earned our position on the table? I would also suggest that a number of fans are actually looking now at the reason for the decisions rather than just dummy spitting 'the refs hate us'
Nah the Sifakula sin bin was because the NRL don't want us to win the competition

Are Tigers legit about getting Morgan out of retirement, or is this another media stitch up.

Are Tigers legit about getting Morgan out of retirement, or is this another media stitch up.

it was a suggestion from Scott Sattler and Mat Rogers on SEN radio. I haven't seen anything to suggest the Tigers are considering it

it was a suggestion from Scott Sattler and Mat Rogers on SEN radio. I haven't seen anything to suggest the Tigers are considering it
Yeah figured, the idea doesn't sound totally insane given Morgan is 31 and he probably has had time to heal his shoulder, but it would still come down to him actually wanting to play as well.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Spoon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrMoore
  • Midean
  • Lostboy
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • Emanon
  • Manofoneway
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.