NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 17 Discussion

He has been an absolute tit on another forum for years...

And in the thread on your forum saying the NRL has become the WWE and it is a giant conspiracy to stop the Broncos winning the comp this year... Totally's absurd. If Walsh didn't act the way he did this doesn't happen.

The Broncos have had every advantage with the draw, the byes this year and he's still a whiny bitch.

Honestly he could not cope being a warriors fan.

He has been an absolute tit on another forum for years...

And in the thread on your forum saying the NRL has become the WWE and it is a giant conspiracy to stop the Broncos winning the comp this year... Totally's absurd. If Walsh didn't act the way he did this doesn't happen.

The Broncos have had every advantage with the draw, the byes this year and he's still a whiny bitch.

Honestly he could not cope being a warriors fan.

We are one of the most successful clubs in the competition. Comparing us to the Warriors who have gone as high as losing two grand finals doesn't really compare.

We are one of the most successful clubs in the competition. Comparing us to the Warriors who have gone as high as losing two grand finals doesn't really compare.
That's kind of where the whole conspiracy theory against the broncos falls apart. Whereas the conspiracy against us is plain for all to see.

I didn't compare the Broncos to the Warriors.

Merely observed the cry fan's couldn't handle the treatment the Warriors receive.

This attitude is why it was so hilarious when the Broncos perennially under achieve (* cough cough get the spoon)

I didn't compare the Broncos to the Warriors.

Merely observed the cry fan's couldn't handle the treatment the Warriors receive.

This attitude is why it was so hilarious when the Broncos perennially under achieve (* cough cough get the spoon)

My point was, we've seen success, so we have far higher expectations than that of a Warriors fan who has never seen it.

My point was, we've seen success, so we have far higher expectations than that of a Warriors fan who has never seen it.
How did 2020 work out for you? Not even our expectations are that low ;)

That doesn't justify going posters going all anti tax unhinged that there is a vast conspiracy to make your club lose - cause a young player acted like a pompous arrogant knob on the field (love Walsh TBH)

It's been nearly 20 years since the Broncos won it - be humble.

... And you guys got the spoon very recently - we couldn't even achieve that with 0 home games.

Spicy. I see where Reece gets the ego from...
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

That doesn't justify going posters going all anti tax unhinged that there is a vast conspiracy to make your club lose - cause a young player acted like a pompous arrogant knob on the field (love Walsh TBH)

It's been nearly 20 years since the Broncos won it - be humble.

... And you guys got the spoon very recently - we couldn't even achieve that with 0 home games.

If fans go on rants on their own team’s forum, so be it. He’s got every right to do it even if it is absurd. Plus fans whinge about all sorts of things but imagine having a club sponsor rant about conspiracies.

If fans go on rants on their own team’s forum, so be it. He’s got every right to do it even if it is absurd. Plus fans whinge about all sorts of things but imagine having a club sponsor rant about conspiracies.
At least he managed to get away with it ;)

Ay warrior bros, we love you guys, drop this shit mentality you have that we are against you here.

I can't see the need for the aggressiveness and attacking us when we have all the time in the world for you

Ay warrior bros, we love you guys, drop this shit mentality you have that we are against you here.

I can't see the need for the aggressiveness and attacking us when we have all the time in the world for you
We love you guys. Its just the underdog mentality is a bit hard to take as a warriors fan, has us like

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

I think it's our way off collectively thanking the Rugby League Gods that RW is no longer our problem.

Think it was the post from someone that we can’t compare with your successful club came across a bit arrogant.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Tmac
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • achievedrap
  • Lozza
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
  • broncos4life
  • rj9
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.