CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 19 Discussion

It is great when it happens to your team after a try is scored against them but a pain when they have scored or in general as a neutral watcher of a game.

Try score, multiple replays and where here the bunker needs to look at something and wait for try confirmed.

I get we need the correct decisions but the NRL sold the Bunker as having access to replays quick so decisions would be turned around quickly.

The award the try then look at it does create a real downer. At least before when they would review most tries it would be confirmed and done. Not awarded then wait a minute.

Tesi being caught out just like last week.

Bennett might have to make a call on him soon if wingers just keep strolling past him

An example of how disruptive the HIA can be, to call that on the 3rd tackle deep in attack for the attacking team....
Yea but that was karma for faking the crushed tackle.

Straight to ground??

Does the bunker think we can't see anything?

He knocks it backwards so the question becomes whether it's a knock on from Tesi after the knock back

Not sure why Titans challenged that.

They have been ruling that knock on for yonks.

That Valynce Tewhare story was cute for a week. Not up to first grade.

What's the call here?

Didn't even hear what the penalty was for before he's challenged it?

If it's offside he can't challenge an offside call

Professional foul on 19 surely??

Taken him out on a try scorer situation

And the neighbours have caught him is my favourite bit of commentary haha

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Browny
  • Manofoneway
  • Pigskin
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • pennywisealfie
  • Dexter
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • achievedrap
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Confidor
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.