NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

B Smith drugs charge incoming I reckon by the end of the year, quietly in the off season. Freeing up cash to buy 4 internationals.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Never understood why people liked him, he seems like an absolute tosser with year 3 humour.

Also find it funny that these players go to the Roosters. Time and time again they've shown they will throw you to the curb if you don't work out for them or a better option comes along. If you're young it will effect your whole career. That's alot of golfing trips with uncle Nick to make up for it

Dolphins or Raiders I really don't know who to tip

Lucky the government spent 100's of millions of dollars to build the Roosters a stadium. Look at all those empty seats, it'd look terrible if they weren't a nice paint colour!

I'm loathe to defend the Roosters but isn't there some massive public transport issue in Shitney atm?

Lord Gamble to make his Knights debut at lock

**** me that is two instances in the last few minutes the Roosters have done their best to avoid scoring a try(Even if the second they do).

I'm loathe to defend the Roosters but isn't there some massive public transport issue in Shitney atm?
The problem with Sydney stadium-wise is access to any of the stadiums. Allianz/SFS is actually the worst of the lot actually. Homebush has its on train station and buses go there directly on game night but it's way out of the way from anywhere.
All the small stadiums are too hard to get to for away fans. Parramatta is probably the best, and whilst Parramatta is far away from the city, Parramatta is like it's own city now. It's absolutely massive, will likely challenge a few of the capital cities in a few years.

Teddy thinking Uncle Nick plays golf with the refs too… that was a horrendous challenge and he was adamant

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Locky24
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.