NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

Parker interviewing Bennett will probably be kissing his ass looking for a job

Klinger and Ashmole road is a clusterfuck.

Especially with the road works going on up the road at the roundabout.

This game could be pretty good.

Raiders typically turn up to every game and Dolphins playing at their real home for the first time.

Ahhh where are the Vanilla Coke jerseys… have they ditched them after 1 game already

Hoping the real Isaako and Niu turn up.
Yeah I feel raiders could definitely turn up, but they don’t seem to have a lot of strike in their team… a lot of their points seem to come from Hudson Young creating something out of nothing

Did they just call it the brand new Cauldron?

Fox League can use a high speed camera for their promos but we can’t get that for the bunker.

Everyones second team? yeah not everyone. God I think I'm starting to hate the Storm less now. One fucking win and you would think they won the premiership.

Roosters proved today that they are having a horrible start to their season so it’s hard to know how much to read in to the Phins first victory.

Today should give us a better measurement of where they are at.

I have to admit, that defensive effort last week won me over. I think this should be a good game.

Everyones second team? yeah not everyone,. God I think I'm starting to hate the Storm less now. One fucking win and you would think they won the premiership.

They’re only a couple of injuries away from a wooden spoon and I know that is the same for most teams but really, a couple of injuries to their pack and they’re in all sorts

Unread

Active Now

• Dee
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • bazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.