NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

this game sold out long ago..........yeah with that huge capacity and all

They’re only a couple of injuries away from a wooden spoon and I know that is the same for most teams but really, a couple of injuries to their pack and they’re in all sorts
That’s true about their depth but I also think that while Bennett will squeeze the best out of an average team and have them over performing, it is really hard to maintain that over a whole season.

It will be a special season for Wayne if he manages it.

This game didn’t sell out long ago Dan.

A couple of weeks ago you could get tickets.

$55+ for a fucking ticket.

The Redcliffe Dolphins didn’t play at Suncorp last week, Corey.

Here we go... dolphins getting the cows treatment... wont have to do a yardage set all year

Dolphins halfback had his hand up asking the bench whether or not to take the 2

Got some news for you champ, it’s not your penalty

Roosters proved today that they are having a horrible start to their season so it’s hard to know how much to read in to the Phins first victory.

Today should give us a better measurement of where they are at.

I have to admit, that defensive effort last week won me over. I think this should be a good game.
Yep it took nz losing two of their starting edge forwards as well as their fb to hias for the rorters to get up.

surely the nrl steps in and gives them cap concessions to sign Herbie, flegler, and Walsh for the rest of the season :’(

Gilbert obviously been training with Milford, wasn't watching and takes an offload to the bum.

Kaufusi deadset killing blokes to start the year

That’s a knock on every single time, the flogs with the fins needs to calm down

That's a weird call.

Regardless, how did Young not see that hit coming?

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dee
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • bazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.