NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

Nope... if this is a penalty it's incorrect ruling.

The penalty has to be a 6 again... if they give it anything else then it's incorrect application of the rules

That should be a professional foul , but it's literally never given.

Players always make the tackle in that situation and are never ever given 10 in the bin

Nope... if this is a penalty it's incorrect ruling.

The penalty has to be a 6 again... if they give it anything else then it's incorrect application of the rules
Well, ref can decide about whether 6-again or penalty, I believe. It's discretionary

Well, ref can decide about whether 6-again or penalty, I believe. It's discretionary
It is but they never call it that way... case in point Bhunt last year in drags vs raiders

Even the commentators are loving it

It is but they never call it that way... case in point Bhunt last year in drags vs raiders
yeah, I know, but they have an out in this case. The pushing with hands is an incorrect officiating call. This is not incorrect

I'm OK with that call if they do it all the time. They never call it that way.
Yeah except they never ever call it that way.... it should 100% always be a professional foul, but they've proven over like the last decade that they dont class it as a professional foul.

Going to have Ennis and Alexander have a hardon about that decision all night long

The next time that happens, especially late in a game, there's no way they sin bin for it.

I'm completely ok with it if its the same all the time, but they never do it

Lol no chance the Sushi aren't making the 8 this year. The NRL will make sure of it.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Jazza
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Dexter
  • Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Porthoz
  • lynx000
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.