NRL 2023 Round 2 Discussion

Put the camera in storms dressing sheds on ppv right now, I'll pay for it

Haven't enjoyed two rounds in a row like this in a long time.

Ok, so there was SOME benefit to the Phins entering the comp
It's the main reason they're my second team. Cheating shit **** club will suddenly have to do some actual development instead of cheating the cap and wooing star players across just before they're ready for first grade.

It's the main reason they're my second team. Cheating shit **** club will suddenly have to do some actual development instead of cheating the cap and wooing star players across just before they're ready for first grade.
Who knows, they might actually have to adopt that Melbourne nametag and develop some Victorian players. They have had fucking enough time to do so.

Who knows, they might actually have to adopt that Melbourne nametag and develop some Victorian players. They have had fucking enough time to do so.
To their credit they do develop one every 20 years.

Careful Bellamy, you might have to stand down when your team struggles like you did for NSW

I’m not concerned at the Phins at all. Just look at all Bennett coached teams throughout the years. When they win games they all ride high but lose a couple of games and then heads drop.

What happens after that depends on the team dynamic after that. Rumours, dropping players back to lower grades or changing key positions ends up confusing the team and if there are Prima-Donna’s in the team, it only serves to break team harmony.

With the likes of Isaako, Marshall-King and SOS needing ego stroking, it’ll be great popcorn watching when (not if) teams wise up to them and they start loosing games.

My observations and opinions only.

Screenshot 2023 03 11 19 46 15 77 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

I like this

Nice, Burton picked up about 0 metres that run

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Dexter
  • teampjta
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.