CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 20 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Through Moylan again... he just can't stop anything out there... Fitz will have to drop him.

Rackets

Silvertails
All the talk was about Ciraldo and he's the next best thing. Lol Bulldogs paying $$$ and sitting at the bottom of the ladder. Well done Webster. Coach of the year if his team keep playing the way they are.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Love seeing the Sharks ripped apart.

I think it's plainly obvious the Warriors are a good footy team this year. Arguably the best they've looked in over a decade. Hopefully the Sharks drop out of the 8 as they'll just be fodder in the finals.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

I think it's plainly obvious the Warriors are a good footy team this year. Arguably the best they've looked in over a decade. Hopefully the Sharks drop out of the 8 as they'll just be fodder in the finals.
This is easily better than 2018 where it was built on effort and individual brilliance.

It's the best they've looked since Ivan.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014

I'd like to play them week 1 if they somehow stay top 4 haha

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
FFS take Johnson off, don't want him doing any further damage

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Where does CNK play next season with RTS return? CNK has been such a good pickup.

Guessing centres as I think he played a bit there for Raiders

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Keen to see Valynce on the wing outside the Hammer if that's how the Dolphins do run out. You'd think he'd get gassed but there's no back on the bench.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • rj9
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.