CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Wait for Kasey to say knock on...

Holy shit she gets one right.

What the actual ****?

She even said it's down, and he's over the goal line. How in the actual **** can you then say no try?

How the **** does this bitch have a job?
I mean, except for calling her a bitch, it is a good question

So hip drops are sin bins again now?

It was in the previous set, they completely missed it the first time, just put him on report and move on.

There's been so many worse than that...

So hip drops are sin bins now?? and after possession of the ball has changed??

That is a complete BS call from the bunker... complete BS

They've taken the game back to a previous set now... after possession has changed hands... does that mean they can just go back as far as they want?

They've binned him because he got his leg strapped... the NRL is a fucking JOKE!!

So hip drops are sin bins now?? and after possession of the ball has changed??

That is a complete BS call from the bunker... complete BS

They've taken the game back to a previous set now... after possession has changed hands... does that mean they can just go back as far as they want?

They've binned him because he got his leg strapped... the NRL is a fucking JOKE!!
Game management. Gotta keep it close and exciting. It's not even Subtle

Game management. Gotta keep it close and exciting. It's not even Subtle
Binning a player from the losing side is the opposite of that... unless game management is required to ensure a manly win.

My biggest issue was them going back to a previous set... I don't think I've ever seen that before... once possession changes hands they're usually only able to put a player on report and that's it.

I've never seen them go back a set and penalise the team, whilst also binning someone.

The Bunker literally had two sets to look at it, but didn't deem it a binning... until old mate wanted to get some strapping put on it.

Players might start doing that more if the bunker is happy to go back previous sets... just play out your defensive set and then hold up play to get your strapping and wait for the bunker to take a look

If Badger didn't completely stuff up the Russell call, Dragons would be leading now.

They only went back and looked at that when figuring out why old mate was getting his knee strapped. They had no clue prior.

Then you take into account that its one of the weakest hip drops seen in recent weeks.

Binning a player from the losing side is the opposite of that... unless game management is required to ensure a manly win.

My biggest issue was them going back to a previous set... I don't think I've ever seen that before... once possession changes hands they're usually only able to put a player on report and that's it.

I've never seen them go back a set and penalise the team, whilst also binning someone.

The Bunker literally had two sets to look at it, but didn't deem it a binning... until old mate wanted to get some strapping put on it
In this case, yeah, but it sets precedent. (Not that they are consistent). The bunker only grows in power. It simply becomes an overwatching dictator.

"Koula is in the clear! Koula goes himself"

aaaaand he ***** it.

Thats a better result than when they tackle a player scoring

In this case, yeah, but it sets precedent. (Not that they are consistent). The bunker only grows in power. It simply becomes an overwatching dictator.
Ridiculous how much power the bunker currently has... it's seriously going to **** someone over in the finals

Refs are even saying now "it's been reviewed. Nothing I can do about it". Gives the NRL all the power it wants to influence a game. As soon as the bunker says gone, there is no debate. Once upon a time, this would be handled with the MRC, now it is a double-whammy. Double jeopardy, like we saw with Arthars on Taafe.

Refs are even saying now "it's been reviewed. Nothing I can do about it". Gives the NRL all the power it wants to influence a game. As soon as the bunker says gone, there is no debate. Once upon a time, this would be handled with the MRC, now it is a double-whammy. Double jeopardy, like we saw with Arthars on Taafe.
Unless you're Tedesco who's powers are stronger than the bunkers review and gets them to go back and look again

That was stupid from Musgrove.

He never got back behind the point of the play the ball.

Unless you're Tedesco who's powers are stronger than the bunkers review and gets them to go back and look again
That review on Kotoni knocking the ball back in was so strange. I thought Cobbo knocked it back, Staggs toed it forward, ball goes dead and then he tried to tap it back in. Ref seemed to say it went dead off Roosters, then Kotoni tried to flick it back in. But it was always out by Brisbane the way I saw it.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Broncs1459
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • RodF
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.