CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Jesus Christ could Voss tongue Penriths balls any more

And secondly there should be a rule of no penrith fans allowed. Broncoshq is my safe zone, and I cannot risk contamination

Does this guy even have a post history at Silvertails? Might be worth checking out.

I'm happy for a cross forum, but as soon as we have fans from other clubs joining in causing trouble, you might as well shut it down
I go for Manly mate. I hate Brisbane. You guys are afforded every advantage to win the comp. A 1000 games at Suncorp and an endless thoroughbred funded salary cap. You Broncos fans have been sticking the boot into Manly on here for weeks. Now you start throwing your toys out of the cot.
What a joke!

Even though Penrith have like no errors in them, have all the ball and are facing a team that's already makeshift, they do seem to lack the attacking bite to pile on the points, I think eventually Sharks will fold lacking this much ball.

What were we saying about cat fullbacks?

Okay I'm sorry, go Brisbane.

Brisbane are great!

It's a footy forum mate. I can't stand the Broncos.

Who cares?

I go for Manly mate. I hate Brisbane. You guys are afforded every advantage to win the comp. A 1000 games at Suncorp and an endless thoroughbred funded salary cap. You Broncos fans have been sticking the boot into Manly on here for weeks. Now you start throwing your toys out of the cot.
What a joke!
You mean other teams selling out to try cash out on Brisbane crowds which are much larger then yours?

What a joke!
Your club sells home games to suncorp buttercup

What a joke!

I think you need to ease up on the drinking mate. Go take a nap.

Active Now

• Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Yellowfella
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Maddy
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.