CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Why would you not go through hands? Or kick? Cutout was wrong option.

That review on Kotoni knocking the ball back in was so strange. I thought Cobbo knocked it back, Staggs toed it forward, ball goes dead and then he tried to tap it back in. Ref seemed to say it went dead off Roosters, then Kotoni tried to flick it back in. But it was always out by Brisbane the way I saw it.
Oh they got the call right in the end, it was just funny that bunker reviewed it, said it was a drop out, then only when Tedesco whinged they checked again and got to the right call. Incompetence really is the only way to describe it.

Let's gone Sharkies... somehow

prayer GIF

I don't think it does touch a Sharks player.

I hate that.

Even if it's inconclusive, if you challenge and you don't win, you should lose it.

Cronulla snatching a win would be massive for us

Panthers are fucking ruthless.

I hate that.

Even if it's inconclusive, if you challenge and you don't win, you should lose it.
Seriously, you have the biggest cat in the NRL playing fullback. A little poonse who gets away with the worst grubbery since Billy studs up Slater stained a football field.

I'm happy for a cross forum, but as soon as we have fans from other clubs joining in causing trouble, you might as well shut it down

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Maddy
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.