CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

What a pass

Me Too Samesies GIF

Blocker just spits out stuff he imagines in his head. He watches the game and then interprets it through some ridiculous knucklehead filter.

Does Badger decide the penalty for the offence, or does she simply determine their has been foul play and the nature of it... leaving it for Cummins to determine the actual penalty?

Does Badger decide the penalty for the offence, or does she simply determine their has been foul play and the nature of it... leaving it for Cummins to determine the actual penalty?
Nope... you could hear Cummins on the Randall high shot in the first half ask Badger "Is it just on report?"

Bunker is also the one that pulls back play to bin people on foul play well after the fact... there was the De Belin one last week where they went back like 2 sets to send him to the bin for a hip drop

But on field refs have ignored the bunker this year?

It’s almost as if things change on a weekly basis ffs
When? ... I can't think of an example off the top of my head.

Even when the bunker ***** up the on field has had to correct them... but once it goes to the bunker the last ruling is in their hands, because whatever they say stands.

Walsh no try against panthers when Gee told the bunker to check again... and Staggs last week when the on field told the bunker to check again and overturn drop out to a 20m tap

This next game is going to be a banger.

Gonna puke but jeez i hope Panthers smash the Storm.

Active Now

• kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.