CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

Why are they hyping Storm Penrith as game of the year? Not like they are 1 and 2

Titans need to be careful here, if the Warriors keep going direct, I am not sure they can hold on.

Nope... you could hear Cummins on the Randall high shot in the first half ask Badger "Is it just on report?"

Bunker is also the one that pulls back play to bin people on foul play well after the fact... there was the De Belin one last week where they went back like 2 sets to send him to the bin for a hip drop
They can certainly make calls on a change-over, but they can't go back several sets. I think you'll find in the de Belin instance, that wasn't the case either. The tackle takes place several moments before Schuster spills it. Then as the Dragons are getting into formation the camera pans to Tuipulotu getting strapped up and that's when the bunker intervenes.

I remember the uproar on here, so I made a mental note to check it out.

That challenge could have gone either way.

The Roosters - their entire fan forum is either other teams' trolls or bots. The Titans have @The Don
Mind you we have more bots than members on

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230804_194109_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230804_194109_Chrome.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 44
Even if the Warriors win this, you'd have to be concerned about whether they have another level in them.

Warriors look so loose in the middle with fatigue

'We will not reward diving'

What is the player supposed to do there?

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • barker
  • Xzei
  • ForlovejAl
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • phoenix
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.