CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

Looks like the Panthers won the toss for referee favouritism. They already had Klown in the Blunder.

Haven't they been binning players for that?

The Panthers are an extremely well coached team defensively. It's just brutal in every facet. Contact, line speed, connectivity. I dont know how you beat them unless you just try and bash them and sneak home.

Haha and all the celebrations for the penalty goal have gone to waste on the first play

One game where Titans can genuinely say the ref played a part in the result.

That wasn’t a send off a week ago. It’s not a send off now.
Read it in the papers. It was a send off. He deserved to be sent off and will get 2 matches

How was that not an offside penalty against storm?

Every player was in front of Pezet's kick, yet Turuva was only allowed to run 5m before being tackled

You don't normally see Penrith give up soft tries like that.

Lol. Sucked in Penrith. Lol.

Every Melbourne Player is offside on the kicks. Wtf?

How was that not an offside penalty against storm?

Every player was in front of Pezet's kick, yet Turuva was only allowed to run 5m before being tackled
My feed is clearly delayed, but this was a joke. Especially considering the Kotoni no-try

Super impressive line speed from the Panthers. Lol at storm trainer

Melbourne are playing well. Just great hands.

Deadset Pezet kicks 20m behind his team, and they are tackling the catcher within 10m. Shocking reffing

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • NYCDB
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Jason Simmons
  • Johnny92
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Howie
  • Gaz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.