CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

I've just seen the send off... what the **** ... ten in the bin at best.

If that's a send off now then the finals are absolutely fucked... put an asterisk next to the premiership this year.

What a fucking joke this game has become

Direct shoulder contact to the head has been a send off for several years now

How the **** does Panthers stand in backrower playing centre have better hands than our rep centres.
It's embarrassing tbh

How the **** does Panthers stand in backrower playing centre have better hands than our rep centres

I'm pretty sure Hinchcliffe has to leave the field completely when sent by the ref.

Surely the NRL fine them big bucks for him lingering.

Or are the rules different for staff?

How the **** does Panthers stand in backrower playing centre have better hands than our rep centres
Years of video games tells me that we shifted our sliders on "hands" down in order to shift the slider for "strength"/"speed" up.

Here comes someone's head coming off. NAS sent in as the goon

Nelson playing with fire there... goes in way too late and on the darling of all darlings...

Is Nelson more of a darling than Cleary... with the current clusterfuck of a crackdown he could've be binned for daring to touch the chin

Nein just love giving NAS a free pass on anything

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • scobie
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.