CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

When ever someone verses Panthers it's always 13 vs 14 because the ref's are always behind penrith.

Nobody is beating this team again. Just a different level

When ever someone verses Panthers it's always 13 vs 14 because the ref's are always behind penrith.
They are genuinely a great team, but they do get some calls go their way that wouldn't for others.

LOL @ Ch.9's James Bracey getting unintended air time on Fox League :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hate to say it, but Penrith look specials to win 3 prems in a row. They just don't seem to have a weakness.

They play soo boring, 1 out passing looking for the extra defender to commit so they have the winger free.

I think a well timed jam could completely nullify that though, also putting huge hits on the player trying to attract the defenders will make them 2nd guess that shit.

Hate to say it, but Penrith look specials to win 3 prems in a row. They just don't seem to have a weakness.
Melbourne have been pushing a lot of passes and only have themselves to blame.

Only way to beat penrith is to at least try to get into a grind with them... if you gift them field position, you are fuuuucked.

Why are we not on the same wavelength as penrith how hard can it be to train a side to play like that.I get cut up watching them aaaarghhhhhhh ffs,that felt better.

The only teams that can beat Penrith are Broncs, Cows and Rabbits if they are fit. Parra too but they are too busted.
I think the only team who might be able to compete with Penrith is Brisbane. The table doesn't lie. Penrith, then Broncos, then daylight.

South's at full strength could trouble Penrith and Brisbane if they finish the season strongly.

The only teams that can beat Penrith are Broncs, Cows and Rabbits if they are fit. Parra too but they are too busted.
Dick Wolf Fbi GIF by CBS

Melbourne have been pushing a lot of passes and only have themselves to blame.

Only way to beat penrith is to at least try to get into a grind with them... if you gift them field position, you are fuuuucked.
Penrith haven't won a single game this year when they lost the possession battle, it hasn't happened much(3 times) but it's clear where their strengths and weaknesses are based on.

I think the only team who might be able to compete with Penrith is Brisbane. The table doesn't lie. Penrith, then Broncos, then daylight.

South's at full strength could trouble Penrith and Brisbane if they finish the season strongly.
I'm not sure Souths forward pack or kicking game is good enough to win the field position battle against them.

They beat penrith earlier in the year but they were down by 8 with like 5mins to go from memory... so it looked like penrith had it all but won. I think they conceded a soft try to give Souths a chance and then they broke away again straight away.

Think souths just kept spreading it early inside their own half and busting them ... panthers kept fucking up on Cody and Johnston.

Melbourne tonight got a try from an early spread as well... so maybe that is some kind of weakness against them.

Someone has to be willing to risk those spreads against them though.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • barker
  • thenry
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • leish107
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.