CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

Facial from Luia ignored
He would've gone close to getting the penalty for Meany pulling on his hair... like a little bitch he only retaliated because he was trying to get the penalty his way

NRL 101 start a fight to get a penalty

This is brutal defensively from Penrith. Just all over them. Melbourne haven't even been that bad.

I know they have no Hughes but Storm have no idea what to do when teams defend and play like they usually do.
Penrith are a few levels above most other teams.

They've been brutal tonight.

Salmon now getting away with an incorrect ptb... even when they make an error they still don't make an error

But notice how quick the cheerleading commentators were to mention... "He DID get a boot to it"
Yeah even though he clearly didn't... he kicked it forward and then stepped over it... gets pulled up all the time

I so wish we didn't have the mental inability to play Melbourne because they are there for a flogging this year if we turn up. Unfortunately, form guide never matters because we never beat them.

NAS is in his own head with these fake bumper penalties. Running noticeably weaker.

The way this game is going these days, I am surprised Martin wasn't binned for passing in to the opposition's head.

You'd be better off finishing 5th or 6th than having to play Penrith at blue bet in week 1 and completely destroy your confidence anyways.

It's also hard to beat penrith when they are apparently perfect.

Clear holding down from Salmon after that break from Wishart... was 4th tackle and the ref doesn't give it a six again.

Storm then had to panic for 2 plays instead of having a fresh set inside the 20m

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Astro
  • Dexter
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Howie
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.