CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

How is Tupou not in the bin right now... other than the jersey he's wearing

**** sake Schuster... stop calling for the ball on last to do a nothing pass

At least Warren called it for what it was. Tedesco looked at Klown wanting a 6 again and got it

Sandon Smith has looked poor at dummy half so far... not sure he's thrown a good pass yet

Suaali looks like he's still got raised knees when he's running into tacklers.

I wasn't much of a footballer. I reckon I might be a better player than Ben Trbojevic. What is he good at?

Manly have looked awful across the board... getting outplayed everywhere and cant take advantage of all the gift penalties Klown has been giving them

Yup should have gone with the Rorters, they will put on a score tonight. Oh well, I've got better things to do than watch that train wreck of a game. Enjoy folks, and sorry to our cross-forum Manly bros, that's hard to watch even as a neutral...

Seems to me DCE and Schuster are fighting
Haven’t passed it to each other at all tonight
Also noticed the logo isn’t covered up tonight. Telstra must have got angry last weekend 😂

Roosters are ahead but are playing worse than last week, they have noticeably less intensity, I can see Manly coming back to take this if they clean up their attack.

Schuster is another one I dont know why he is a guaranteed first grader let alone the cash he gets. He isnt a tough ball carrier or defender, is slow, can't really pass long. His skillset is no look short passes which is no good when you can't show and go.

Schuster is another one I dont know why he is a guaranteed first grader let alone the cash he gets. He isnt a tough ball carrier or defender, is slow, can't really pass long. His skillset is no look short passes which is no good when you can't show and go.
he is a giant waste of time imo, huge red flags on his longevity in the game, I think as he gets older and picks up a few injuries he will go the same way as Milford, but even Milford showed more at this age.

That is a terrible call. He smacks it forward into his arm.

Unread

Active Now

• barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.