CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 23 Discussion

he is a giant waste of time imo, huge red flags on his longevity in the game, I think as he gets older and picks up a few injuries he will go the same way as Milford, but even Milford showed more at this age.
Milford was an elite young player. Schuster has shown nothing imo

Milford was an elite young player. Schuster has shown nothing imo
definitely, Schuster is like current day Busted Milford but young and with some flashes of brilliance but nothing more.

Milfords Talent back then was soo high it could hide most of his deficiency's, plus he was much more athletic.

Backwards off Tupou you say? Looked pretty clear he knocked it forwards

Haha imagine getting up celebrating that. Couldn't be more obviously held up.

Brooks is going to help this team a heap. Can't believe I am saying that in 2023. They need a running threat.

for a team on the verge of making the 8, Manly look completely busted.

Koula has been disappointing this year. Though he was a promising player. Has stalled massively.

Brooks is going to help this team a heap. Can't believe I am saying that in 2023. They need a running threat.
They are one of the few teams who have a high level 7 but are wasting the years they have left with DCE, sure turbo being out is a massive out but there is alot of other areas in that team lacking.

Manly look like they can't be fucked making an effort. It's abysmal tbh.
Seibold putting his touch on it.

Has a team ever had more Smith's in it

Lol jake turbo. How about that for an effort. Not touch footy champ.

These two teams should pack their bags for Bali. Roosters are delaying the inevitable.

isn't that a ball plant?

Looking forward to all the vitriol against JWH for his aggressive approach to the female sideline official there.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Dreaglor
  • Tmac
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.