NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 24 Discussion

Did Isaako actually count?

I remember we were all speculating on this the exact same time last year but I don't remember drawing any conclusions.

The only conclusion I came to is that we clearly care more about this than the NRL.
I thought it was something like Isaako previously being in the Top 30 beyond a certain date and then being released meant we didn't need to fill that spot again.

I'm just wondering if it's a reason why teams may not have full top 30 squads, but it's also likely the NRL can't be fuuuuucked maintaining it or presenting it for the fans.

games fast running out, and the Panthers don’t look like dropping any points.
Of course the big prize is to win the GF but taking out the premiership is testament to a season long battle.
Knowing our luck, Panthers will drop points tomorrow giving us the advantage, and then we’ll drop points on Friday…..

games fast running out, and the Panthers don’t look like dropping any points.
Of course the big prize is to win the GF but taking out the premiership is testament to a season long battle.
Knowing our luck, Panthers will drop points tomorrow giving us the advantage, and then we’ll drop points on Friday…..
Not sure I want to finish first with reward being storm in week 1 of the finals

I wonder if we'll see Thomas Weaver before the end of the season?

I'd love to see that, the pass he threw for Spry just after the start of the game last week was outstanding. Perfect out ball after using the lead runner. It was great.

Every club has to have 30 by now right?

So we are:
1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Piakura

18. Willison
19. Arthars
20. Jensen
21. Sailor

22. Paix
23. Palasia
24. Mozer
25. Mariner
26. Bayliss-Brow
27. Pereira
28. Hoeter
29. Madden
30. Rogers? / Te Kura?
Wikipedia current squad has the list.

Where are these Penrith fan fanatics ?
Get on our forum and have a Go you mugs
I am sure you have something worthwhile to say :)

Manly
Sharks
Broncos
Dragons
Tigers
Dolphins
Raiders
Knights
Panthers to beat Sea Eagles
Sharks to beat Titans
Broncos to beat Eels
Rabbitohs to beat Dragons
Warriors to beat Tigers
Roosters to beat Dolphins
Storm to beat Raiders
Knights to beat Bulldogs

Panthers to beat Sea Eagles
Sharks to beat Titans
Broncos to beat Eels
Rabbitohs to beat Dragons
Warriors to beat Tigers
Roosters to beat Dolphins
Storm to beat Raiders
Knights to beat Bulldogs
To be fair, mine is more what I want to happen rather than what I think will happen lol

Was about to say, Manly beating Panthers.. You’re dreaming.
A little groundswell of quiet confidence is brewing about tonites game, at least among some Sea Eagle fans. Possibly some type of mass hysteria, or maybe just in denial after Manly opened the week paying $12 in betting.
I tipped Manly :)

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Spoon
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.