CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 26 Discussion

The Who

Silvertails
Not sure what any of that consipracy theory and falling for a parramatta Cinderella story has to do with my post.

I just listed what i think their weaknesses are.

If the dastardly NRL wants the Eels to be successful they have done a pretty bad job of it over the last 35 odd years...
Simply, why would a Bronco fan be offering advice on how to fix their weaknesses? It seemed as if you were sympathetic to their blight. Let 'em suffer.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
The Panthers, Soni Luke, has been issued a concerning act notice by the NRL over a John Hopoate like incident against J’maine Hopgood

So what does that mean? "We saw you do something very bad". Okay, so what? Don't do it again or we'll send you another notice?

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
OMG..................Sloan...............................Warriors get lucky.

Brett Da Man LeMan

Brett Da Man LeMan

QCup Player
Aug 11, 2023
That is just...the worst bit of footy from a talented player I've seen. I just, I feel bad for steegons fans

Brett Da Man LeMan

Brett Da Man LeMan

QCup Player
Aug 11, 2023
I reckon that was grounded.
Doesn't intent play a role though? There was that origin decision years ago where the ref declared nsw didn't ground the ball ( when they did) because he didn't intend to ground it?

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Doesn't intent play a role though? There was that origin decision years ago where the ref declared nsw didn't ground the ball ( when they did) because he didn't intend to ground it?
Maybe, but intent is a slippery slope. If he was in the opposition's in-goal, would they day that's not a try because he didn't intend to ground it?

Brett Da Man LeMan

Brett Da Man LeMan

QCup Player
Aug 11, 2023
Maybe, but intent is a slippery slope. If he was in the opposition's in-goal, would they day that's not a try because he didn't intend to ground it?
Possibly (who knows with the bunker), but they could say it was obvious his intent was to pick it up to try and improve the conversion attempt and he knocked it on, rather than ground it straight away for the try.
Could also depend on who you play for I guess.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
the-boys-dolphin.gif

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncsgoat
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncos Maestro
  • KickHaas
  • Johnny92
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncotville
  • Wolfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Nerd
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Morkel
  • Aldo
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.