CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 26 Discussion

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I think having the lack there has actually lifted KNik. Katoa should come good soon, but SOS is really a fringe first-grader.
Katoa is the goods from what I have seen he is stupidly young and has a mature game too which is baffling why he isn't playing, Nikorima and SoS are duds to me(Knik is a decent bench option tho imo), I'm surprised they didn't go with someone like Gamble, once they lost Gilbert early in the year they lost alot of competitors in the side.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Fair play, Isaako! Feldt was limping there.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
You think that's a good crowd, I bet the game we have next week sells out.

edit: oh wait it's a Thursday, look at this bullshit trying to hide our greatness.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
It's a shame that Isaako took the Hoffman path ... because he is a really good winger
The caveat is still under Bennett, even as a winger for us he wasn't this level when Bennett went.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
is the Black and red Dolphins home jersey next year?

I think it looks way better than this years.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Payten just whinging up a storm ... even on the back of a win

"have had injuries and suspensions all year so we haven't been able to put a full team on the field"
"Laybutt was pushed by Kodi and we should've got the penalty"

Holy **** he's a wanker... definitely carrying on the tradition of whinging bitches up north

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Doesn't intent play a role though? There was that origin decision years ago where the ref declared nsw didn't ground the ball ( when they did) because he didn't intend to ground it?

Yeah it plays a role.

He's making a motion to pick up the ball, which isn't grounding the ball. He's got to apply downward pressure which he doesn't do.

It was very stupid from him.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013

"have had injuries and suspensions all year so we haven't been able to put a full team on the field"

Holy **** he's a wanker... definitely carrying on the tradition of whinging bitches up north

Whinging...................it's the Cowpat way.................has been for a long time.

Brett Da Man LeMan

Brett Da Man LeMan

QCup Player
Aug 11, 2023

I do feel bad for him, though. Must be hard being the only team in the NRL that has injuries AND suspensions to deal with. 🙄

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I do feel bad for him, though. Must be hard being the only team in the NRL that has injuries AND suspensions to deal with. 🙄

And that bad call they got in 2013. Some of the team are still scarred from it even though they were 10 at the time.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Feldt hasn't been charged for kicking SOS in the head.

will be interesting how the NRL's chief spin doctor "explains" this one.

It sounds like he wasn't penalised or charged because it was "an accident" ... and if that is the case, they may as well disband both the MRC and judiciary as 99% of offences are accidental

here are some of the comments that came out after the match:

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
anderson silva ko GIF

training for taking bombs now

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Feldt hasn't been charged for kicking SOS in the head.

will be interesting how the NRL's chief spin doctor "explains" this one.

It sounds like he wasn't penalised or charged because it was "an accident" ... and if that is the case, they may as well disband both the MRC and judiciary as 99% of offences are accidental

Thats pretty much what I took out of it.

Alright Feldt's kick was accidental.......but so are most of the high shots that players get penalised, sin-binned and suspended for.

I don't suspect that many of us NRL fans are in the genius catorgory.......yet the NRL's inconsistencies are as plain as the nose on your face

but the NRL can't see it.

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Skathen
  • sooticus
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
  • Seibs
  • MrMoore
  • Dash
  • The True King
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.