CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 5 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2022
REACTIONS: 1,044
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Jeeze Harper doesn't pass much does he?

Is Cherry Evans aware this is golden point?

186.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]KPWarrior - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 19, 2012
REACTIONS: 1,526
Golden point try i reckon

how high wtf GIF

Does anyone know it's golden point?

186.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]KPWarrior - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 19, 2012
REACTIONS: 1,526
Anyone remember a draw?

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 12,546
Anyone remember a draw?
I actually loved draws. It really split the table nicely, and was a fairer result

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 23,309
Dammit knights are gonna be hard to beat next week

will we end up with a draw? Nah it's been too good of a game we need a result..............I hate that mentality.

74.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brother Faisal - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 5,581

Is anyone else enjoying watching the dolphins?

I’m finding myself wanting to watch their games.

I know it’s abit of novelty but I think the nrl nailed expansion with their inclusion. You get a more media content from them involved as well as spreading the talent out so games seem abit closer atm. I think 18 teams would be max talent wise for the next 10-15 years. You don’t want to dilute things but happy the dolphins are involved

UTFW COYW

I've enjoyed watching them for sure. I also love that they gutted the Storms engine room. They'll take players off them at qcup level for years. It's glorious. They can eat a bag of dicks whenever they play us though

I'd be fine with a draw, neither team deserves the win.

LOL, what a fucking idiot. They had a great field position in the first part of GP and he put up a bomb. Deadset weird.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
I'm too old for this shit now. I'm going to start feeding birds or some shit instead

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Wonder how this might affect the top 4 and 8 at the end of the season.

186.jpg
REACTIONS: 1,528
I actually loved draws. It really split the table nicely, and was a fairer result
Absolutely!

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015

Nah, I want a WINNER

10608.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Canonball - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 20, 2022
REACTIONS: 739
weird - is that poor coaching on both sides ? neither team looked like they knew what to do at various points in the game

[/st_td_row][st_td]Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2022
REACTIONS: 1,044
Dammit knights are gonna be hard to beat next week
I think we will beat them again, they looked pretty average today, our defensive structure has looked great first 4 games.

4275.jpg
I think we will beat them again, they looked pretty average today, our defensive structure has looked great first 4 games.

I hope so

Active Now

• Ironbroncos
  • Rookie Alan
  • johnny plath
  • KickHaas
  • FACTHUNT
  • Emanon
  • Robboi_321
  • Fitzy
  • Lozza
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Totally Unr3al
  • RodF
  • RolledOates
  • broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.