CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 5 Discussion

"What's he supposed to do? Disappear?"

That's is the dumbest challenge. Should have challenged the Hiku push in the back

No one on this forum is going to feel sorry for your team mate. You guys get the most penalties and are least penalise year in, year out. You deserve to have multiple calls go against you.
Feel free to prove that

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Tough old tipping round.

Thought South’s would beat the Rorters
Thought we’d beat the Knights
And sorry you Warrior Boys but I thought the Sharks at home would have the wood on you guys!

Oh well , if the boys win I’ll have 5/8

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

Already has been in the conspiracy thread, look it up.
I have seen the ones from years ago. I know we got the most penalties for around the 2015-16 years. What happens when you have a monster forward pack. Dont know about the last 5 years

276.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mt.wellington - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 20, 2012
REACTIONS: 53,733
Franklin hitting the line no handbrake like Iefeta! Love to see it...

Holmes comes up with more loose balls than anybody ever I can remember

I still can't believe that Mahoney called for a kick while he was in front of the kicker and then played at it. Dumber than a bag of rocks.

I still can't believe that Mahoney called for a kick while he was in front of the kicker and then played at it. Dumber than a bag of rocks.

Worse no official called it, he was 5 metres in front.

Worse no official called it, he was 5 metres in front.

Well, I CAN believe that touch judges are recruited exclusively from the ranks of the wall eyed though.

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
Just watched the Warriors game (had recorded it) - Wow!
Well done Warriors, to come back from 20-nil is incredible, especially away against a gun side.
Second place on the ladder, and well deserved.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

22.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrblonde - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 13, 2012
REACTIONS: 6,201
"Tbf Warriors have t been a **** team this season. They’ve been at least okay, perhaps better than that"

Qoute from the Shark forum.

Damn, imagine where we'd be if we were half-way decent...

The NRL Video Referee Says "WOOF! WOOF!" As It Taps It's White Cane...

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Financeguy
  • Tristan1990
  • OzeMike
  • Broncosgirl
  • westy316
  • broncsgoat
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Yellowfella
  • Waynesaurus
  • Redfern_1980
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • Allo
  • Lostboy
  • azza.79
  • Redux
  • Bongo
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.