CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 5 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 23,394
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
9001.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]holdzy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 5, 2016

Cows fans blaming refs already. Fair?
Usual sooking?

I didn’t know they existed - fans

1064.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]snake77 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013
REACTIONS: 23,618
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Is Uele wearing a toupee?

Lol my two young boys (7 and 9) were asking is that his real hair.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015

I didn’t know they existed - fans

Yeah it's a good question, we have one who hangs out on here during their games, this is concerning.

Unfortunately bro, this isn't the right forum to get any sympathy, we love to see you guys lose.
I dont need sympathy. We are out of sorts. Tough performance just certain groups of players hurting us week in week out. Fucking can find an injury this year too.

4275.jpg
Oh poor Toddy Payten

Suck a pineapple friend 😂

I thought Addo-Carr should have just tried to beat the fullback with his speed after he re-gathered the ball but decided to take a very risky play by kicking it again.

It doesn't matter in the end. Burton with the clutch field goal and it's glorious.

NRL is so much more interesting this year. The comps evened up a lot instead of weekly 40 point drubbings in every second game.

I'm expecting that to change around mid-season, but so far so good.

I dont need sympathy. We are out of sorts. Tough performance just certain groups of players hurting us week in week out. Fucking can find an injury this year too.

I just noticed the Cowgirls lost again.

watching arrested development GIF

Drinkwater is back next week... he basically carries your team so you might be able to do something again.

Lucky you're only playing half a dolphins team at home... so you should be able to jag a win

I thought Addo-Carr should have just tried to beat the fullback with his speed after he re-gathered the ball but decided to take a very risky play by kicking it again.

It doesn't matter in the end. Burton with the clutch field goal and it's glorious.
He had support on the inside .. don't know why he didn't pass it to them... or if he was always looking to kick then kick towards them

Drinkwater is back next week... he basically carries your team so you might be able to do something again.

Lucky you're only playing half a dolphins team at home... so you should be able to jag a win
I wouldn't put it past us to find another loss.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.