CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
68.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ryno - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 8, 2012
REACTIONS: 4,933
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
What’s up with the cowgirls?

Could the Dolphins put 50 on them?

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 4,321
Cowgirls come on down! 🤣

What the **** is going on at the Cows? As I said last week, this is the team we expected last year...FMD.

68.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ryno - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 8, 2012
Shit it’s at home as well, how embarrassing

This is what happens when you take your best forward off in the middle of the first half when they can do big minutes.

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
The Cowboys are looking more like Cowgirls at present.

And my tipping will take a battering as a result.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

Players have been soft but **** me Payten has to wear some of this. You cannot take Taumalolo and Cotter off with the state of this team atm

Phins are probably a much better team than anyone gives them credit for really. Good hooker, great fullback and 7. Solid pack. Adding a top class center next year as well.

Players have been soft but **** me Payten has to wear some of this. You cannot take Taumalolo and Cotter off with the state of this team atm

JT13 looked gassed when he was sitting on the bench.

68.jpg
They should ban the hip drop to the head as well

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • NSW stables
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • xilliun
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.