CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

That isn't a sin bin. We need to calm down with the adjudication atm. Pedantic.

Phins are probably a much better team than anyone gives them credit for really. Good hooker, great fullback and 7. Solid pack. Adding a top class center next year as well.
Still too early I think, the loss against Dragons was horrific, though they have turned up after a loss which is promising.

That was stupid from Niko.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3995.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]drunk_monk - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 15, 2014
REACTIONS: 3,670
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
I came here to ask for a reminder on what the ruling was on that CNK hit, it was worse than any of the similar hits that have been ruled as 10 in the bin in the last couple of rounds.
Wasn't even a pen was it?

5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
REACTIONS: 9,642
I feel the cows could win in the same circumstances we did last week.

Lucky Drinkwater is in this team. Could be worse without him.

That isn't a sin bin. We need to calm down with the adjudication atm. Pedantic.

Above the horizontal, head first into the ground, they have been putting those in the bin for the past couple of years now.

3995.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]drunk_monk - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 15, 2014
I feel the cows could win in the same circumstances we did last week.
Hope so

Well that was stupid by Cowboys.

=
Legs over the head is a sin bin for over a decade.
Its a bin in the game now because they are trying to protect the players, but there isnt much common sense used. Its the ones where they put them into the ground with force thats the issue. A penalty for that would have been fine.

3995.jpg
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014

Above the horizontal, head first into the ground, they have been putting those in the bin for the past couple of years now.

1412667335.png
Been a bin for many years now hasn't it?

Driving players into the ground head first has been a no no for a long time.

Not it hasn't. I'm sorry. That tackle has never been a sin bin. He ducks his head at the end for no reason. If that was against us I would be fuming. That was soft.
I've seen it happen loads of times it's not always related to impact.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Lazza
  • cento
  • RolledOates
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Muros
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nightwatchman
  • Battler
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.