CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

How good is Gilbert by the way? The fight for Qld number 13 is full on this year.

How good is Gilbert by the way? The fight for Qld number 13 is full on this year.

No it isnt

61e47dcad92dfb4504c0e69e1e0f0c45

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015
REACTIONS: 38,677
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Cowboys getting done by the Dolphins, this might take them up to 4th. Things are starting to show out, can't wait for Sunday.

Trainspotter

He seems union bound or would probably just head back to NSW

I reckon we could get him. He was willing to move up here in the first place. If we start winning premierships, its the type of player we should be looking at.

Above the horizontal, head first into the ground, they have been putting those in the bin for the past couple of years now.
There has been about 10 worse this year that haven't been. He placed him on the ground. That has never been a sin bin. There was no drive in it at all.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 4,321
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
State of Origin died years ago, just a game for butt monkeys now! 🤣

I have got to say I am surprised that a bench of Granville and Tanua-Brown is getting dominated. I am shocked...

Rewatching that lifting tackle again. Jesus Christ. I was soft on the call. That is barely a penalty let alone a sin bin. This game is in major trouble with some of this stuff.

Despite what the media would have you believe, The Cowboys massively over-achieved last year and normal transmission has resumed.

Poor old Edrick looks very slow these days. Massive turning circle and runs like he is towing a caravan through mud.

Rewatching that lifting tackle again. Jesus Christ. I was soft on the call. That is barely a penalty let alone a sin bin. This game is in major trouble with some of this stuff.
It was a GI dive my own head into the ground to get a penalty… except now it gets rewarded with a sin bin… players will do it more now

It was a GI dive my own head into the ground to get a penalty… except now it gets rewarded with a sin bin… players will do it more now
Exactly. There was one last week from a game I saw too. I dont get it. Why risk breaking your neck to get a penalty. Wouldn't be my go.

Its been made into a black and white rule now so refs cant really use any common sense, and its not just with tackles like that.

Sounds like a bit of a shit show there with Wallace.

Herman has had a good game for the Phins.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Muros
  • Wild Horse
  • Big Del
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nightwatchman
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • mrtij
  • marw
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.