CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

How was that not a penalty against Lee.

He deliberately knocked the ball forward for himself

He doesn't deliberately knock the ball forward.

Besides, you can't knock the ball forward over an opponent. That's how it becomes a penalty and he doesn't do that.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3995.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]drunk_monk - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 15, 2014
REACTIONS: 3,671
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
We didn’t mind when Kosi did the same against the Dogs though, did we!
Oh not saying it's black and white.

When it's an intercept it should be ok to regather yourself but seems like another rule which is too grey.

[/st_td_row][st_td]ndp26 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2020
REACTIONS: 597

I heard something during the week that means the Hammer is now the only player in history (or at least the first since the 1930's) to score in a team's first five games... The Dolphins are definitely exceeding a lot of expectations!

First since 1908 to score in the first five, now he's the only player ever to score in the first six.

He doesn't deliberately knock the ball forward.

Besides, you can't knock the ball forward over an opponent. That's how it becomes a penalty and he doesn't do that.
You can't deliberately knock the ball forward at all. See: Jahrome Hughes penalty last night.

That's not what happened here though, so it doesn't matter.

3995.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]drunk_monk - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 15, 2014
REACTIONS: 3,671

Didn't Chad get penalized for that earlier in the season?

I think so.

I know that Cobbo did get penalised when he went in to take a high ball and attempt to score a try. he got a hand to the ball it went forward, he caught in and placed it over the try line ... no try and a penalty against him

I think Cobbo tapped the ball on, Edrick just went to catch the ball for an intercept. He isnt quick enough to tap a ball over somebody then run past them 😆

the longer the season goes and the more likely it's looking that the top 4 finish of the 2022 season is the anomaly for Todd Payten's Cowboys ... not the bottom 4 finish of 2021

I’m all for the cowboys losing it makes me happy but too see a traitor in @Wolfie getting all emotional and what not, really makes me look at him in a different light.

4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015
REACTIONS: 38,679
4th:bookworm:

Trainspotter

[/st_td_row][st_td]ndp26 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2020
REACTIONS: 598
Ah yes, good shout! I think that is what was going to make him the history maker - the other gent he matched last week did it in five games.
The Cowboys fans will be gutted tonight, its almost as bad as Salmon doing Ricky dirty last week (but not quite).

REACTIONS: 598
4th:bookworm:
Dixpat was meaning Hammer scoring in 6 straight games to start the season (correcting my error).
But yeah, I don't think many would have picked the Dolphins to be sitting firmly in the top 8 after 6 games

I’m all for the cowboys losing it makes me happy but too see a traitor in @Wolfie getting all emotional and what not, really makes me look at him in a different light.

I just like how they play tbh. Thats a game they should have lost, but they hung in there and battled and defended their way to a win.

I just like how they play tbh. Thats a game they should have lost, but they hung in there and battled and defended their way to a win.
Half that game they just dropped the ball every set.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Allo
  • Dexter
  • jarro65
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Dreaglor
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Stix
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.