CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
295.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HornbyBrown - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 1, 2012
REACTIONS: 1,104
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Cowboys look like they don’t care, just going through the motions.

Great night for me, had money on Dolphins head to head, Jermayne first try and Dolphins 1-12 with Jermayne 1st or 2nd try. $15 turned into $175

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
Cowboys look like they don’t care, just going through the motions.
Maybe the Svengali effect of Payten's beard starts to wane after 12 months.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
Must say I had the Phins picked for bottom 4, don’t think they’ll be too 4 but they could well be top 8.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015
REACTIONS: 38,695
Must say I had the Phins picked for bottom 4, don’t think they’ll be too 4 but they could well be top 8.
A Bennett team in the bottom 4?

Trainspotter

4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015

Trainspotter

not quite bottom 4. but Bennett's Knights of 2014 finished on equal points to 4th last. (differential kept them out of the bottom 4)

4517.jpg
REACTIONS: 38,697
1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008

not quite bottom 4. but Bennett's Knights of 2014 finished on equal points to 4th last. (differential kept them out of the bottom 4)

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION
I hear you buddy 🤔 , but how many other Bennett teams got down there?

Trainspotter

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
4517.jpg

Trainspotter
Purely based on the fact that they don’t have a lot of depth , and if they lose their top players through injury / suspension they’ll struggle.

Or so I thought.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

4517.jpg
REACTIONS: 38,698
747.jpg

Purely based on the fact that they don’t have a lot of depth , and if they lose their top players through injury / suspension they’ll struggle.

Or so I thought.

Many experts tought that about the Warriors too;)

Trainspotter

Although for context that is the year McKinnon was paralyzed and Tinkler was refusing to pay the players. Kind of a miracle they didn't finish dead last.

I never expected Phins to be bottom 4, I think they have on paper the worst team in the game but I still expected them to finish 8-12. Top 8 would be a miracle for their roster.

For Katoa, Hammer and JMK to be going as well as they are is Bennett genius.

Herbie in for Brenko who is awful and Flegler giving them a genuine gun prop, they're looking pretty good.

Seriously, the Cows should have absolutely spanked them, they're on their third string halfback and a bunch of injuries in a team that had no real depth to begin with.

Although for context that is the year McKinnon was paralyzed and Tinkler was refusing to pay the players. Kind of a miracle they didn't finish dead last.

I never expected Phins to be bottom 4, I think they have on paper the worst team in the game but I still expected them to finish 8-12. Top 8 would be a miracle for their roster.

For Katoa, Hammer and JMK to be going as well as they are is Bennett genius.

Herbie in for Brenko who is awful and Flegler giving them a genuine gun prop, they're looking pretty good.

Seriously, the Cows should have absolutely spanked them, they're on their third string halfback and a bunch of injuries in a team that had no real depth to begin with.

Attitude and effort got them the points last night.

I love that there are a number of sides looking really good that no one expected. I know it is a long season and things will change but just enjoying seeing different teams doing well.

8868.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jmb_31 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 27, 2021
REACTIONS: 2,486
Can Sipley not make the Sea Eagles anymore, I remember him being a damaging player for them not too long ago.

Preston has been cleared of hip drop tackle by the MRC

Preston has been cleared of hip drop tackle by the MRC
Yeah, I’m on the fence on this one. I just know there is no chance the NRL, through the MRC, judiciary, etc will be consistent with it.

4739.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sledge - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 9, 2016
REACTIONS: 4,556
I bet Mr Webster's thinking "Yep! Picked the right team to coach!" this morning.

On yesterday's performance, that Going Though A Rebuild period the Bulldogs are going though just got at least one season longer. Whether Mr Ciraldo survives to see that through or even to take the Bulldogs into becoming Finals Contenders is another thing.

My favourite forum post of the week: Someone on the Wests Tigers forum asking if the Tigers might do a negative version of Arsenal's Invincibles. The Invincibles went through a whole EPL season without a lost. This Wests Tigers poster wondered if their beloved team might go through a whole NRL season without a win.
They will probably beat us and we miss the finals by 2 points……

WTF am I watching…..

4739.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sledge - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 9, 2016
REACTIONS: 4,556
So Penrith to beat Manly and Canberra to beat the Broncos with Walsh breaking his leg tonight???

WTF am I watching…..

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Hurrijo
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.