CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

Thanks for ruining my night. Now I can't unsee it

I can't even tell.

smug GIF

Anyway, Victor still living up to the Self Inflictor name this game. What a fuckwit.

Radley was just pure dumb. Wasnt over hard or dangerous, but late, and could have pulled out and no attempt to even tackle.

So why is Harry allowed to run behind a decoy there, but Walsh catches it slightly on the inside, if at all, and gets penalised for an obstruction??

I'm watching the Lions but would love for both these teams to destroy each other.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1649.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jerry1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 14, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Fmd I tipped the roosters.

That's a shit penalty.

Tackled him around the waste and wasnt late.

If they stop allowing players to put any pressure on kickers then Reyno can play till he's 40

Storm have totally dominated the Rorters. Just smothered them out of the game, even Manu has looked ordinary.

Karma Chameleon FINALLY back on the field

Didn't think the Storm could play this well tbh, this has been clinical

So why is Harry allowed to run behind a decoy there, but Walsh catches it slightly on the inside, if at all, and gets penalised for an obstruction??

I think it comes down to a technicality.

The decoy runner is already through the defensive line and no longer an active decoy when Grant runs behind him. There's a fair amount of depth in between the players which tends to come into play when deciding whether running behind a player disadvantages the defensive line or not.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Fmd I tipped the roosters.
1/1 for me

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Culhwch
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Griffo
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.