CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
1/1 for me

it's the weekend for miracles!

9427.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Toookey - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 3, 2021
REACTIONS: 7,813
Are we ready to discuss how well Eli Katoa is going for the Storm?
6 games, averaging 140m, 32 tackles, 2 try assists, 6 line break assists, 2.5 tackle breaks a game...

9427.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Toookey - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 3, 2021

6 games, averaging 140m, 32 tackles, 2 try assists, 6 line break assists, 2.5 tackle breaks a game...

I would but who?

lol what position does he play?

9427.jpg

Yes and no, how many stupid errors and penalties has he given away. I know those stats look great but he's been terrible in a few games

9427.jpg
REACTIONS: 7,814
8972.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ZTop - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 28, 2016

Yes and no, how many stupid errors and penalties has he given away. I know those stats look great but he's been terrible in a few games

You're a glass half empty kinda fella aren't ya 🤣

A 23 year old with less than 50 games left the Warriors last year that most fans were gutted to see leave, and now given a decent chance he's playing 80 min and putting up those numbers. Yes, he's had some errors and penalties, and hasn't looked the finished product at times, but man 6 games in to his career at the Storm and he's looking better than he has for us.

Melbourne when fully fit are the best team in the comp. We've got the talent to match them. but with <80% possession, we're going to lose.

9427.jpg
REACTIONS: 7,814

You're a glass half empty kinda fella aren't ya 🤣

A 23 year old with less than 50 games left the Warriors last year that most fans were gutted to see leave, and now given a decent chance he's playing 80 min and putting up those numbers. Yes, he's had some errors and penalties, and hasn't looked the finished product at times, but man 6 games in to his career at the Storm and he's looking better than he has for us.

As soon as I saw him signed to the storm I thought they'd turn him into a gun.

The second rowers they've typically had were toilers, but Katoa was a legitimate strike weapon they were bringing in.

I didnt know why he wasnt getting game time at the warriors in the first place

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 12,683
9052.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncsFan - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 28, 2016

As soon as I saw him signed to the storm I thought they'd turn him into a gun.

The second rowers they've typically had were toilers, but Katoa was a legitimate strike weapon they were bringing in.

I didnt know why he wasnt getting game time at the warriors in the first place

He is the only junior in the last 10 years that I have been genuinely excited about (gee that is disappointing to write).

He didn't kick on over the last two years and something needed to change for him. Coach Webster may have been the one to realise that need, but coulda, shoulda, woulda. We have recruited well.

This years recruitment has been about what we needed to reset to a good football team again. Walsh, as good as he is, didn't suit what we needed right now, which has taken the sting out of that loss, and Katoa under Bellamy is probably good for all parties.

4109.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]MurrayTD - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2014
REACTIONS: 1,724
10189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mustafur - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2019

I would but who?

lol what position does he play?

Pretty harsh champ..you are hardly blinded by Jordan Riki's brillance!

[/st_td_row][st_td]Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2022
REACTIONS: 1,126
The Fox not looking good

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 12,693
If the Dogs could sort the #7 and #1 jersey they would be a very good footy team

713.jpg
REACTIONS: 12,693

If the Dogs could sort the #7 and #1 jersey they would be a very good footy team

crichton off there next year prolly gets first crack you would think at fullback

I don't miss our penalty kicks not finding touch and then conceding a try LOL

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • levikaden
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Culhwch
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.