CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

Bit lazy from Mitchell there

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
68.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ryno - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 8, 2012
REACTIONS: 4,932
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Let’s go Doggies

Ohhh not yet.

Way to bomb a try.

Jacob Preston...that head

What an idiot.

Why would you drop your body like that?

That is a disgraceful call. He is trying to steal the ball

We have the crusher bullshit all over again. That is one of the worst sin bin calls I have ever seen

4474.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Simonmyers11 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 22, 2012
I cannot see how that was a hip drop. Was attempting to steal the ball?

Simonmyers11, proud to be a member of The Hill - Silvertails Manly Sea Eagles Supporter forums since Jun 2012.

4474.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Simonmyers11 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 22, 2012
Cronk has lost it

Simonmyers11, proud to be a member of The Hill - Silvertails Manly Sea Eagles Supporter forums since Jun 2012.

Definitely not a hip drop but it was poor technique losing his feet there and has no control as a result.

That sinbin was a disgrace and destroyed any chance of a close finish.

Using your body weight to drop a player = Hip Drop regardless of placement now I guess.

68.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ryno - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 8, 2012
REACTIONS: 4,932
For some reason I really dislike the bunnies.

Re hip drop I think it’s any reckless use of your body that damages the legs of the attacker. Please need to adjust their techniques.

Fucking hell… dogs are getting murdered by penalties

How fucken lost is the camera.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncsNBundy
  • bert_lifts
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.