CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

This is fucked, still another hour to go until the game
Holy shit I cannot wait for this episode of A Current Affair.

Caravan park crisis… you’re god damn right … tell me more!!!

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015
REACTIONS: 38,667
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
The Storm and Bunnies putting on some serious points this round. Hopefully the boys can bank wins this round and the next to take on the Storm.

Trainspotter

Think the Phins are going to struggle again this week. No JBrom is a bit loss. At the moment i dont think they have the depth or talent to keep losing players and changing the team so much every week.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 4,321
Worried2Death, your boy Kodi is going to play, how long before he gets subbed? 🤣

Did Nein's graphics just say the Dolphins lost in round 3 vs the Knights?

[/st_td_row][st_td]kos - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 16, 2013
REACTIONS: 5,168
Got champion Kodi in the halves

Interested to see how he performs as a run on and not just a reserve

Hammer has been elite this season, looking forward to him v Drinkwater because personally, I think Hammer is a far better player albeit different styles.

I'd be happy if we targeted Katoa to replace Arey.

Definitely not a hip drop but it was poor technique losing his feet there and has no control as a result.

He doesn't lose his feet. He drops his weight to try and force the ball free and he lands on the ankle of the player with the ball.

Whatever his intent was, the end result was a hip drop. The onus is on the defender to ensure the tackle doesn't end up dangerous, he failed.

That lack of challenge by Isaako is one the reasons I was happy for him to walk

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.