CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 23,622
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
All fairs in love and war 🤪

But look, if I was chatting shit and saying how crap the Broncos were and then we lost, I would absolutely expect someone to call me on that. I don't think that's the case, as I stated I think their fans are decent, and I quite like them as a team.

Yeah but who knew Bronco fans could be so sensitive….?

Didn’t they invent sledging?….

I’m not confident one bit we’ll walk away with 2 points today… so many factors against us - if there’s a time for bronco fans to get out the sledge book on us, today might be a good day…

1050.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]James W - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 10, 2013
REACTIONS: 613
9265.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]LockyersLeftBoot - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 24, 2017

Hang on. I thought there was some brotherly love between the Broncos and Warriors fan bases? What did I miss?

Do you have brothers? Sounds about right to me :P

Tune in after the Knights game, you may be able to get some back.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 23,623
I wonder how long before the Walsh honeymoon finishes… 🤔

6412.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Bangbros 2023 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 20, 2019
REACTIONS: 8,914
Two weeks ago! 😂

173.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Inruin - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 18, 2012
REACTIONS: 21,040
No doubt he has some electrifying attacking ability but can go missing for long periods and positionally is often found wanting

Old people are funny

4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015
REACTIONS: 38,743
25311.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The '47ers - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2015

Will need to be a big win, but yeah it's there for you

Notorious NRL
You are being polite...it will have to be a 52 point thrashing...might get to third though.

Trainspotter

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 12,745
A bit random, but it is crazy to see Yileen Gordon still running around in NSW Cup. I remember his debut season in 2005!

[/st_td_row][st_td]Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2022
REACTIONS: 1,132
That's poor from Molo

Given that a glancing blow was a sin bin, it shows that last night’s ref was pathetic at best or paid “under the table” at worst!😡

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 12,745
That's poor from Molo

He was lucky he didn't connect better. That had send off written all over it when he came running in.

Dragons trying their hardest to not score.

[/st_td_row][st_td]Warriorshopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 23, 2022
Is it just me or does your team doing well make you pick apart other teams more? Titans and Dragons attack both look bad to me compared to Warriors so far

[/st_td_row][st_td]JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2018
REACTIONS: 15,776
Is it just me or does your team doing well make you pick apart other teams more? Titans and Dragons attack both look bad to me compared to Warriors so far

A successful Warriors team is like that aligning of the planets where the prom queen is just drunk enough, fed up with her bf enough, and feeling sorry for herself enough for you to get a second glance from her.

Enjoy it while you can, it probably won't last.

[/st_td_row][st_td]JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2018
Yay, someone scored.....

tits in particular dragons down to 12 ffs lol

9255.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Xzei - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 13, 2017

tits in particular dragons down to 12 ffs lol

We're not allowed to criticise that in these here parts since we lost convincingly to a 12 man Sharks side last year.

REACTIONS: 1,133
We're not allowed to criticise that in these here parts since we lost convincingly to a 12 man Sharks side last year.
More like 11.5 they were down to 11 for a period too lol.

More like 11.5 they were down to 11 for a period too lol.

We had Brown. That equals a 3 player handicap.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • heartly87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Kev_Guz
  • Yellowfella
  • cento
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dee
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Gaz
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.