NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 6 Discussion

Tigers are coming home with a wet sail but are losing some troops. ACL for Doueihi? Don’t like those innocuous ones.

Just when the Tigers do something good, they find a way to fark it up.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1100.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]matiunz - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2013
REACTIONS: 19,923
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Oh tigers lol

This year yet?

Much better performance, particuarly Api, but the Tigers have still made multiple errors I don't think any other side could make lmao

Tigers are coming home with a wet sail but are losing some troops. ACL for Doueihi? Don’t like those innocuous ones.

I would be very surprised if that's not an ACL.

Those ones usually are.

Sheens just confirmed an ACL in the presser...same knee as a previous ACL... gotta feel for him and also the wests fans... he's one of their shining lights and now he's gone for the year

Anyone see Gutho at full time?

The bloke is lucky the no punch rule was brought in. He would have copped one on the chin before that.

7075.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]john nick - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 27, 2020
REACTIONS: 9,015
Injuries are starting to bite all teams 😕

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 23,730
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

They might go down here but this is something to build on for the Tigers.

Sandcastles?

1064.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]snake77 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013
REACTIONS: 23,825
When Bateman arrived the Tigers said he needed time to acclimatize. Watching him he is looking quite dejected.

How long until he leaves due to being "homesick" and the Tigers say he couldn't acclimatize.

The bloke is lucky the no punch rule was brought in. He would have copped one on the chin before that.

That last try to Sivo, he threw the last pass and I'm sure it looked like he kissed his own bicep.

I may have missed it, all I saw was him dropping to the ground and the referee refusing to blow a penalty for a voluntary tackle.

I may have missed it, all I saw was him dropping to the ground and the referee refusing to blow a penalty for a voluntary tackle.
There's been a few of these the past couple of weeks, I'd love to see them penalised again. It's a blight on the game IMO, you have the ball, you have to try and do something with it. It's always been a rule.

There's been a few of these the past couple of weeks, I'd love to see them penalised again. It's a blight on the game IMO, you have the ball, you have to try and do something with it. It's always been a rule.

But unless there’s an injury, nothing needs to result.

After that when they were shaking hands he was stirring shit with one of the Tigers players. There was a time that would have resulted in him copping one.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Tim K
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • maddo
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.