NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

Personally I'd be running with Drinkwater at #6, Dearden at #7 and young Chester at FB, too. Townsend offers zero threat these days. They've got some issues that's for sure, some good young talent coming through though.
Clifford at 7 is what I think they'll be running by the end of the year... should be running it now.

Payten just waiting for the dragons to come in and take another awful contract off their hands.

Clifford has a monster boot on him, which is what they don't have from any of Dearden, Chad or Drinkwater at this point... he's an instant improvement to their spine.

Sad thing for the Cowboys is the Raiders haven't even been remotely close to good.

Only two forward passes but hey if they win, we win

I hope for the cowboys sake that they are just throwing this so we can’t win this stupid preseason thing. If this is trying there best what a disaster for them.

Slightly forward pass there
Why isn't Vossy complaining about that one?

He still complains about Darius apparently throwing it forward to Oates for potentially the greatest put down by a winger ever... Vossy may not have seen it though due to watching replays of a pass that I still can't see as forward

Faders living upto their reputation. I loved the comment about Stuart being happy about them being in the grind, they aren't even on the field.

Drinkwater is such a good player... still can't believe he stayed with cows even though he was depth and Payten ended up falling onto him due to Hammer getting injured.

Feldt going to make his way into the team off the back of running about 5m for 3 tries haha

Personally I'd be running with Drinkwater at #6, Dearden at #7 and young Chester at FB, too. Townsend offers zero threat these days. They've got some issues that's for sure, some good young talent coming through though.

Drinkwater is a cardboard cutout in defence though

You run that team, you’re banking on all-out attack because no defence happens if he’s in the front line

Why isn't Vossy complaining about that one?

He still complains about Darius apparently throwing it forward to Oates for potentially the greatest put down by a winger ever... Vossy may not have seen it though due to watching replays of a pass that I still can't see as forward

He can’t let stuff go

He even made a salty comment about the WCC before

He’s been a shit commentator ever since he got the arse from Nine

He can’t let stuff go

He even made a salty comment about the WCC before

He’s been a shit commentator ever since he got the arse from Nine
Maybe the true Voss emerged once he did his intern at nine?

If I were the Cows, I'd consider going with something like:

1. Chester
6. Dearden
7. Clifford
9. Robson

14. Drinkwater

And yes, I know they won't ever do that.

Active Now

• Midean
  • kman
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Painin the Haas
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.